Blackas87

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 15, 2011
Kwan-li-so
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Orlando magic
Surprisingly managed 3k after the absolute sh*t show the players managed.

Maybe our supporters like being let down... I dunno...
In all seriousness good on the Saints getting to 50000 for the first time?? Tough start to the year but it’s early in a long season, things can turn around quickly, a win this weekend and things will be looking very positive again

Cotchins Hair Piece

Bouffant Flat Top
Mar 6, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
In all seriousness good on the Saints getting to 50000 for the first time?? Tough start to the year but it’s early in a long season, things can turn around quickly, a win this weekend and things will be looking very positive again
They counted the people who signed up for the pay $1 now and pay the rest later membership deal. I reckon there would quite a few who paid their dollar and no more.

Ned_Flanders

Premium Platinum
Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76'ers
No different to how the tigers count pet membership numbers as actual members???
To count in the AFL membership tally:

1) you must spend $50 or more
2) you must receive a membership pack
3) you must register personal details with the club

The RFC pet membership is $40. Even if Richmond counted it, the AFL wouldn't (as the AFL doesn't count the crows free digital membership

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bisazc887

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
The assets are there as are the facilities and memberships

Nth will be in the bottom for years, withcrap assets andcrap facilities and no one at their home games. I’d be far more worried about your team

Freomaniac

Brownlow Medallist
May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
The assets are there as are the facilities and memberships

Nth will be in the bottom for years, withcrap assets andcrap facilities and no one at their home games. I’d be far more worried about your team
But north will some how make profits lol.

North have also prevents this competition from going bankrupt LoL

StCicatriz

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 3, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Bit of banter is fine, but I reckon genuinely reveling in the off-field misfortune (not saying that's where St Kilda are) of other clubs and wishing for their dissolution or merger or relocation is a bit off.
This.

I hate reading the constant discussion around relocating north Melbourne.

Not one of them give two fu**s about North.

They talk about them like they're a piece on a chess board. They give absolutely no shits about how moving them would affect people who truly love the club.