Not open for further replies.

Nedland

Forward Pocket
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
The point I was originally making was that you as supporters of such a hopelessly unsuccessful club have no real right to be smart arses to any one in this forum

KingsRansom

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
The point I was originally making was that you as supporters of such a hopelessly unsuccessful club have no real right to be smart arses to any one in this forum

Actually, we have every right to be. Who the * are you to tell people how to act and why? What because you have won a couple more games in September than us?
We really couldn't give a toss that a manufactured team came into a Victorian league, won a couple of games then spent the next 30 years complaining about "ViCbIaS". As far as we are concerned, you can take your mathematical and historical bulshit and shove it up your teams drug cultured ass....

Mar 20, 2002
Mosman Village
AFL Club
Carlton
Actually, we have every right to be. Who the fu** are you to tell people how to act and why? What because you have won a couple more games in September than us?
We really couldn't give a toss that a manufactured team came into a Victorian league, won a couple of games then spent the next 30 years complaining about "ViCbIaS". As far as we are concerned, you can take your mathematical and historical bulshit and shove it up your teams drug cultured ass....

Mmm .......... this is going to end really well.

Nedland

Forward Pocket
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
I hope your team does get relocated to Tassie. Southern Saints has a ring to it 👍🏽

Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
I hope your team does get relocated to Tassie. Southern Saints has a ring to it 👍🏽

If the Saints did relocate, that wpuld be tragic and criminal, but our supporters would still barack for the Saints because we're loyal. If West Coast relocated to Brisbane, Eagles fans would jump on the Freo bandwagon.

Nedland

Forward Pocket
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
If the Saints did relocate, that wpuld be tragic and criminal, but our supporters would still barack for the Saints because we're loyal. If West Coast relocated to Brisbane, Eagles fans would jump on the Freo bandwagon.
Most Eagles supporters don't live in Perth you know... I don't live in Chicago and I still go for the Bulls...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 17, 2004
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Havent the Saints been bottom for membership amongst the Victorian clubs a few times over the last 30 years?

2000, 2002, 2015 and 2016 specifically?

So much for 'loyalty'

Nedland

Forward Pocket
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
So what you are saying is that you no doubt watched both teams in the early to mid 90s and jumped on both bandwagons.....makes sense now....
I'm from WA, no bandwagon here. The Bulls I started following as a 5 year old so up to you if you think I was jumping on a bandwagon. But I see you've missed the point completely

Atomboy

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2007
Yes
AFL Club
St Kilda
Havent the Saints been bottom for membership amongst the Victorian clubs a few times over the last 30 years?

2000, 2002, 2015 and 2016 specifically?

So much for 'loyalty'

So the years we were down the bottom we had less members join up ?.

Not really a newsflash is it ?.

Sep 17, 2004
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So the years we were down the bottom we had less members join up ?.

Not really a newsflash is it ?.

Are fans still considered loyal when they have the lowest membership in the league?

The Eagles evidently finished last in 2010 and had a membership bump in their wooden spoon year (44,610) and the year immediately after (54,040)

Now that's loyalty!

#gosaintas

Cancelled
Veteran Reimagine Moorabbin
Nov 11, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Are fans still considered loyal when they have the lowest membership in the league?

The Eagles evidently finished last in 2010 and had a membership bump in their wooden spoon year (44,610) and the year immediately after (54,040)

Now that's loyalty!
We have the highest members to premiership ratio in the afl. Now that's loyalty. In the afl era hawks are last. The very definition of fickle. No suprise that you were trying to merge not so long ago.

blueboy25

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 14, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
West Perth, Tottenham
Most Eagles supporters don't live in Perth you know... I don't live in Chicago and I still go for the Bulls...
Where do most Eagles supporters live if you don't mind me asking.

Being born and bred in Perth this seems a strange statement. Perth has 2mill people and the whole of WA only has 2.76 mill.

Sep 17, 2004
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We have the highest members to premiership ratio in the afl. Now that's loyalty. In the afl era hawks are last. The very definition of fickle. No suprise that you were trying to merge not so long ago.

About the same time the Saints were trying to merge (along with every other club in Victoria?)

I do know that Hawthorn have had more than 25,000 members in every season since 1996...

The 'loyal' Sainters had 16,000 in 2000 and 2002

But I guess thats why the Sainters followed Hawthorn to Waverley, to Tasmania, to New Zealand and back to Tasmania again

#gosaintas

Cancelled
Veteran Reimagine Moorabbin
Nov 11, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
About the same time the Saints were trying to merge (along with every other club in Victoria?)

I do know that Hawthorn have had more than 25,000 members in every season since 1996...

The 'loyal' Sainters had 16,000 in 2000 and 2002

But I guess thats why the Sainters followed Hawthorn to Waverley, to Tasmania, to New Zealand and back to Tasmania again
Still a higher ratio. And now you are crap again and trying to move to Tassie. Fickle and feeble supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back