Rumour The St Kilda debt situation - no more tick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints are flying and have never been in better shape.
North are stuffed and heading South. All the way to tassie.

Too hard a question for you?

No one in the media is saying saints to move to tassie. It's only North. You're question has been answered multiple times already....just go back and read some pages. You will find all the info you need.

Saintd have a bigger supporter base, better demographic, better list, better prospects.
Stkilda Melbourne will get a capacity crowd this week just about, north had their first home viewable game in 18 months and got 10k....no one wants to see them, may as well get that in tassie

No one in the media is saying saints to move to tassie. It's only North. You're question has been answered multiple times already....just go back and read some pages. You will find all the info you need.

Saintd have a bigger supporter base, better demographic, better list, better prospects.
Stkilda Melbourne will get a capacity crowd this week just about, north had their first home viewable game in 18 months and got 10k....no one wants to see them, may as well get that in tassie
19th Tassie team may require a merge.

Have the Saints ever been out of debt?

Who would you pick to merge?

You got your answer, I'm sorry that you need it written in crayon to be able to process it. That can't be done on bigfooty unfortunately, you will have to legitimately figure out how to read it in font

North would do better in tassie. 10,000 to their first home game in 18 months suggests they need a new home. Time to move. Caro knows.

Saints flying on the field.

It would be a shame if they can't turn a profit when onfield they are flying.

Big year maybe, like North turned a profit without crowds and a crap year, can the Saints?

You will just have to wait and see. Won't you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing new, how long now since they have had no debt?

Oh sorry, that's right, that question hurts.

I wouldn't have a clue, we aren't a public trading company like any other afl club, so debt is of little to no consequence. Especially consolidated debt on a not for profit organisation. If you think debt is the be all and end all, then pretty much every footy club, including yours, would have been shut down a long time ago.
Debt has very little implications, however in a public sector, like the sport of afl, if you don't get fans through the gates and you already have 9 other teams in the area, you're in trouble.

As has been stated nuremous times in the media and other sources, if North don't pull their finger out and get people to games, then they will get better funding in tassie.

I wouldn't have a clue, we aren't a public trading company like any other afl club, so debt is of little to no consequence. Especially consolidated debt on a not for profit organisation. If you think debt is the be all and end all, then pretty much every footy club, including yours, would have been shut down a long time ago.
Debt has very little implications, however in a public sector, like the sport of afl, if you don't get fans through the gates and you already have 9 other teams in the area, you're in trouble.

As has been stated nuremous times in the media and other sources, if North don't pull their finger out and get people to games, then they will get better funding in tassie.
Who is stating that?
Saints fans?

I like how you think debt means nothing, Fitzroy might argue different.

Debt means more than you think it means, imagine if we have another year like last year or worse, i would bet if we did, the Saints would struggle to exist, at least North proved they can still run without crowds.

Who is stating that?
Saints fans?

I like how you think debt means nothing, Fitzroy might argue different.

Debt means more than you think it means, imagine if we have another year like last year or worse, i would bet if we did, the Saints would struggle to exist, at least North proved they can still run without crowds.

#crayons. Proving my point

Wow, you had a point?

All i saw was some sh*t about debt means nothing.

Normally those in debt say sh*t like that.

Much like the problem at Collingwood, you only see what you want to see, never see the big picture...maybe you only use white crayons as well and not see the other colours in the packet....

Much like the problem at Collingwood, you only see what you want to see, never see the big picture...maybe you only use white crayons as well and not see the other colours in the packet....
Does a problem at Collingwood solve the problems at St.Kilda?

You have a weird way at explaining, i just don't seem to get what Collingwood have to do with St.Kilda's debt.

Oh, dang, i get it, you are trying to make a funny.

Does a problem at Collingwood solve the problems at St.Kilda?

You have a weird way at explaining, i just don't seem to get what Collingwood have to do with St.Kilda's debt.

Oh, dang, i get it, you are trying to make a funny.

I wasn't being funny, I'm pointing out that much like you're club, you only are seeing what you want to see. You're not seeing the whole picture.
The debt issue is minimal, incredibly minimal. It can be resolved at any time by benefactors, it doesn't need to be however as the machine is working fine and tracking nicely. You can also still make profits whilst servicing debts, how do you think people have savings whilst paying off a mortgage?

I wasn't being funny, I'm pointing out that much like you're club, you only are seeing what you want to see. You're not seeing the whole picture.
The debt issue is minimal, incredibly minimal. It can be resolved at any time by benefactors, it doesn't need to be however as the machine is working fine and tracking nicely. You can also still make profits whilst servicing debts, how do you think people have savings whilst paying off a mortgage?
Minimal?

LMAO, does minimal mean the debt is closing in on the assets?

You have a weird way of explaining.

Let's talk crayons, you seem to like crayons.

When you are not in debt, you can afford to buy things like crayons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back