Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsRansom

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Minimal?

LMAO, does minimal mean the debt is closing in on the assets?

You have a weird way of explaining.

Let's talk crayons, you seem to like crayons.

When you are not in debt, you can afford to buy things like crayons.

I'm an in debt to the bank on my house, yet I can afford to take my kids to the footy most weeks. Just because I am in debt does not mean I'm financially in trouble.

KingsRansom

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Do you let the kids play with them?

At North, we cannot even afford the paper around the crayons.

I get very uncomfortable with them using the twisty ones....they twist them out too far!

They can have the cheap kmart brand ones all they like...

Saints43

Club Legend
Mar 18, 2010
Flemington
AFL Club
St Kilda
Wow, why all defensive all of a sudden?
Little worried are we?

It was a very simple question, i see it was too hard for you though.
I answered it for you about three months ago. I'm pretty sure you know the answer, so I'm not sure why you'd be asking again. Trolling, I suppose.

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
I answered it for you about three months ago. I'm pretty sure you know the answer, so I'm not sure why you'd be asking again. Trolling, I suppose.

Oh my, i don't follow the saints = troll.

But the 2 posters i was replying to follow saints, can say as they please.

That makes you a............................. best not say.

KingsRansom

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
I really don't care what you think, if you are not going to call them out, i will keep asking.

Saints have been in debt for so long, even the supporters don't know when the last time they were debt free.

Do you know how long Collingwood was in debt for before eddie took over? In fact do you know how long Collingwood was in debt after eddie took over???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Do you know how long Collingwood was in debt for before eddie took over? In fact do you know how long Collingwood was in debt after eddie took over???
What have Collingwood got to do with the Saints debt?
Are you trying to say that Collingwood may be in trouble IF the AFL want to merge 2 clubs?

Are you saying Collingwood may be in trouble if the crap hits the fan again like last year?

If we look at the Saints, not many fans would have been alive last time they were out of debt.

KingsRansom

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
What have Collingwood got to do with the Saints debt?
Are you trying to say that Collingwood may be in trouble IF the AFL want to merge 2 clubs?

Are you saying Collingwood may be in trouble if the crap hits the fan again like last year?

If we look at the Saints, not many fans would have been alive last time they were out of debt.

2010....2010 was the last time stkilda was debt free. Then we put alot of money into Seaford. We have had debt ever since.

So it wasn't that long ago. Collingwood has been debt free since 2015. Thats all. As I said, servicable debt is a non issue and that's what it is.

So that's the fourth time you have now been told

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
2010....2010 was the last time stkilda was debt free. Then we put alot of money into Seaford. We have had debt ever since.

So it wasn't that long ago. Collingwood has been debt free since 2015. Thats all. As I said, servicable debt is a non issue and that's what it is.

So that's the fourth time you have now been told
Then why are you so defensive?

Are you trying to tell me you are not worried?
Yet all your posts seem to be defense 1st.

And again, why are you bringing Collingwood up, if the crap hits the fan, i don't think we need to worry like the Saints do.

KingsRansom

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Then why are you so defensive?

Are you trying to tell me you are not worried?
Yet all your posts seem to be defense 1st.

And again, why are you bringing Collingwood up, if the crap hits the fan, i don't think we need to worry like the Saints do.

I'm not defensive. I'm annoyed that you are that narrow minded that you can't actually decipher what has been written...even after been told 50 times. It's like everyone is counting to ten but you can't get past three.
I'm mentioning Collingwood because they were in a worse state than stkilda, despite their numbers with debt, however have always been safe.

I really fail to understand how you actually haven't computed any of that today. It's like explaining something to a toddler. Once again #crayons

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm not defensive. I'm annoyed that you are that narrow minded that you can't actually decipher what has been written...even after been told 50 times. It's like everyone is counting to ten but you can't get past three.
I'm mentioning Collingwood because they were in a worse state than stkilda, despite their numbers with debt, however have always been safe.

I really fail to understand how you actually haven't computed any of that today. It's like explaining something to a toddler. Once again #crayons
LMAO, i'm narrow minded?

You have no idea do you, are you really that much of a fool?

I want no-one to fold, merge or relocate, but if you want to bring it up, then be prepared to get it flung back in your face.

But look at you, you don't seem to like that do you?

Don't like it, don't fling the mud.

KingsRansom

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
LMAO, i'm narrow minded?

You have no idea do you, are you really that much of a fool?

I want no-one to fold, merge or relocate, but if you want to bring it up, then be prepared to get it flung back in your face.

But look at you, you don't seem to like that do you?

Don't like it, don't fling the mud.

Seems the characterisations are correct 🤔🤔🤔

so basically this thread today

Saints supporters want the no debt North Melbourne moved to Tassie, get hot under the collar when asked about St Kilda’s $12million dollar debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back