Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsRansom

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
so basically this thread today

Saints supporters want the no debt North Melbourne moved to Tassie, get hot under the collar when asked about St Kilda’s $12million dollar debt.

Haven't been hot under the collar at all, just ridiculous having to repeat yourself over and over 🙄🙄🙄

KingsRansom

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
The amount of deflection in this thread is hilarious.

Question: "How do you feel about St Kilda's debt"
Default St Kilda Answer: "Norf to Tassie!!!"

Thats because we really don't care about it....as stated about a thousand times so far by many posters. Don't really understand how people haven't understood that.

#gosaintas

Cancelled
Veteran Reimagine Moorabbin
Nov 11, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda

What's the purpose of this thread? North supporters death riding Saints supporters. Surprisingly some saints supporters are pointing back at the woeful North team and their complete lack of support.

Murraj1966

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda

Q: How do you feel about North's irrelevance in the Victorian market and the constant media reports about North moving to Tasmania

A: St Kilda has manageable debt!!!

Swings both ways

KingsRansom

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Except this thread is about St.Kildas debt not North.

So the deflection accusations seem very correct.

But as has been covered to death, St.Kilda has a debt.
Is it an issue? No.
Is it serviceable? Yes.

This whole thread was a sling at the saints because the OG has a bee in his bonnet about everyone saying his team will be relocated because they just don't have the numbers. So they are taking unwarranted aim at another team.

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
But as has been covered to death, St.Kilda has a debt.
Is it an issue? No.
Is it serviceable? Yes.

This whole thread was a sling at the saints because the OG has a bee in his bonnet about everyone saying his team will be relocated because they just don't have the numbers. So they are taking unwarranted aim at another team.
Really, but the OP is North, you on the other hand were deflecting to Collingwood yesterday, so the accusations still stand.

Seems it just depends on which team each poster supports for who you deflect to.

KingsRansom

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Really, but the OP is North, you on the other hand were deflecting to Collingwood yesterday, so the accusations still stand.

Seems it just depends on which team each poster supports for who you deflect to.

I was talking about Collingwood so you could get an understanding where i was coming from....understand that you didn't get that at all...it was not a deflection as much as it was a relative point so you could relate.
I would imagine you would know more about Collingwood than you would North Melbourne. Actually didn't think I needed to spell that one out...

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
I was talking about Collingwood so you could get an understanding where i was coming from....understand that you didn't get that at all...it was not a deflection as much as it was a relative point so you could relate.
I would imagine you would know more about Collingwood than you would North Melbourne. Actually didn't think I needed to spell that one out...
No you weren't, you deflected to Collingwood because i was talking about St.kilda. no need to lie.

And for the record, you aren't the only St.Kilda poster in here doing the deflecting.

Also, for someone who doesn't really care (your words) you seem to care a bit. lmao

KingsRansom

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
No you weren't, you deflected to Collingwood because i was talking about St.kilda. no need to lie.

And for the record, you aren't the only St.Kilda poster in here doing the deflecting.

Also, for someone who doesn't really care (your words) you seem to care a bit. lmao

I'm sorry, but you're a dead set idiot and a troll. You have absolutely no grasp on what anyone is talking about it seems and you keep going around in circles. Your question has been answered already numerous times, but I'll do it again....slower for your apparent needs

IS STKILDA IN DEBT? YES

DO THE STKILDA SUPPORTERS CARE? NO

IS IT AN ISSUE? NO

and yes, I am now getting ticked off with you, because you are nothing but a troll and trying to incite crap. You fall hand in hand with the stereotypical Collingwood scum category.

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Omg
I'm sorry, but you're a dead set idiot and a troll. You have absolutely no grasp on what anyone is talking about it seems and you keep going around in circles. Your question has been answered already numerous times, but I'll do it again....slower for your apparent needs

IS STKILDA IN DEBT? YES

DO THE STKILDA SUPPORTERS CARE? NO

IS IT AN ISSUE? NO

and yes, I am now getting ticked off with you, because you are nothing but a troll and trying to incite crap. You fall hand in hand with the stereotypical Collingwood scum category.
Omg, now we have one who seems to answer for all supporters.

get angry all you like, not a worry in the world here, seems i have been right all along, you like to throw mud, but can't handle it when it gets thrown back.

Also very quick to get abusive, the crayon bit a least had some humour.

KingsRansom

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Omg

Omg, now we have one who seems to answer for all supporters.

get angry all you like, not a worry in the world here, seems i have been right all along, you like to throw mud, but can't handle it when it gets thrown back.

Also very quick to get abusive, the crayon bit a least had some humour.

You're an imbecile, champ

Atomboy

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2007
Yes
AFL Club
St Kilda
Matt Rowell selling breast milk is now more likeable/credible than this thread

Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Who knows what, if anything, will come of the AFL's musings over Tasmania's case.

One thing is clear. The VFL/AFL have used Tasmania as a cabbage patch. Taking the crop & doing nothing to maintain the garden. Just using it to death.

Another thing, if they entice/force a club here, the AFL would be transforming the cabbage patch, into a toilet.

Just 'dumping' their unwanted excrement.

Had enough of the AFL scum.

hahaha

Caro: North in trouble, Tassie move on the cards
North Supporter: The St Kilda debt situation - no more tick for 56 pointless s**t slinging pages

This thread belongs in the Bay.
i ve reported the thread, Mods either want to see this crap continue or are bad at their task

no scandal, no rumor
just bay 13 material and even the bay would've ended this for being pathetic

ROORAGE

Cancelled
Oct 31, 2007
The Black Lodge
AFL Club
North Melbourne

about farking time. How about you post a comparative table of the last 10 years on ALL key financial metrics between north and the aints. use actual facts. Not speculative bullshite from biased journo hacks pushing an agenda. Only reason the aints have escaped scrutiny To date is Gillon the muppet had his hand firmly up their clacker. Look at their board. They’re his mates and he’s a supporter. Plus North made him look farking stupid after he put his balls on the line to relocate us and we shafted him. Up yours gil and your boys club of sycophants. Scrutiny squarely in the aints. 12 mil and being propped up by AFL money. Can’t turn a profit. Spending more to dig themselves out of a financial hole. Doesn’t suit the narrative that cowro and cronies have been pushing for 30 plus years though does it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back