Rumour The St Kilda debt situation - no more tick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surprisingly managed 3k after the absolute sh*t show the players managed.

Maybe our supporters like being let down... I dunno...
In all seriousness good on the Saints getting to 50000 for the first time?? Tough start to the year but it’s early in a long season, things can turn around quickly, a win this weekend and things will be looking very positive again

Cotchins Hair Piece

Bouffant Flat Top
Mar 6, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
In all seriousness good on the Saints getting to 50000 for the first time?? Tough start to the year but it’s early in a long season, things can turn around quickly, a win this weekend and things will be looking very positive again
They counted the people who signed up for the pay $1 now and pay the rest later membership deal. I reckon there would quite a few who paid their dollar and no more.

No different to how the tigers count pet membership numbers as actual members???

To count in the AFL membership tally:

1) you must spend $50 or more
2) you must receive a membership pack
3) you must register personal details with the club

The RFC pet membership is $40. Even if Richmond counted it, the AFL wouldn't (as the AFL doesn't count the crows free digital membership

Merge these historical losers with North and send em to Tassie

1 premiership and 50,000 inbred looking members, with an average iq of 68, would fit in better down there.
lol, whos a sore loser

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No different to how the tigers count pet membership numbers as actual members???

Maybe check who he actually supports before taking a shot and as other have said we don't count pets.

Nice try though

bisazc887

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
The assets are there as are the facilities and memberships

Nth will be in the bottom for years, withcrap assets andcrap facilities and no one at their home games. I’d be far more worried about your team

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
The assets are there as are the facilities and memberships

Nth will be in the bottom for years, withcrap assets andcrap facilities and no one at their home games. I’d be far more worried about your team
But north will some how make profits lol.

North have also prevents this competition from going bankrupt LoL

Bit of banter is fine, but I reckon genuinely reveling in the off-field misfortune (not saying that's where St Kilda are) of other clubs and wishing for their dissolution or merger or relocation is a bit off.
This.

I hate reading the constant discussion around relocating north Melbourne.

Not one of them give two *s about North.

They talk about them like they're a piece on a chess board. They give absolutely no shits about how moving them would affect people who truly love the club.

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Suggestion from a well placed thourthe that big non Vic clubs have said no more debt support for the Saints.

Covid wasn't as bad as feared for the comp and time for fiscal reality to hit, given their own massive revenue hits.

Obviously this still needs AFL to agree but not good for the Sainters.

If the AFL refuses to guarantee club debt, that club is bankrupt when it is holding large debt like the Saints.

Interesting times ahead. Saints need a Dogs 2016 flag.
fair enough

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
This.

I hate reading the constant discussion around relocating north Melbourne.

Not one of them give two fu**s about North.

They talk about them like they're a piece on a chess board. They give absolutely no shits about how moving them would affect people who truly love the club.
No different on How some Saints fans view Ross Lyon. Some dont give two fu**s about Ross Lyon. Some havent moved on from him. lol

Some of the saints fans that have not moved on from Ross Lyon are the ones that hate him the most. lol.

I have no animosity towards Ross Lyon. Lol.

I got not animosity towards Brad Hill, Even though your mo paid a stupid amount of money to pry him from freos dead hands lol

westie

All Australian
Jul 9, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Paynter Dixon Torana
No different on How some Saints fans view Ross Lyon. Some dont give two fu**s about Ross Lyon. Some havent moved on from him. lol

Some of the saints fans that have not moved on from Ross Lyon are the ones that hate him the most. lol.

I have no animosity towards Ross Lyon. Lol.

I got not animosity towards Brad Hill, Even though your mo paid a stupid amount of money to pry him from freos dead hands lol
lol, lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol.................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back