Resource The St.Kilda Football Archive

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated the archive with a few more games I've found recently.

1987;
1987 Brownlow Medal Full Coverage

1989;
Round 10 - St.Kilda v Richmond

1990;
Round 1 - Footscray v St.Kilda
Round 4 - Sydney v St.Kilda

1993;
Round 2 - St.Kilda v North Melbourne

1994;
Round 3 - St.Kilda v Essendon

1995;
Ansett Australia Cup Quarter Final - St.Kilda v Carlton
Round 7 - St.Kilda v Footscray
Round 9 - St.Kilda v Carlton
Round 14 - Sydney v St.Kilda
Round 15 - Geelong v St.Kilda

1996;
Round 17 - St.Kilda v Geelong
Round 19 - Fitzroy v St.Kilda
Round 22 - St.Kilda v Adelaide

1999;
Round 6 - St.Kilda v Carlton
Round 8 - Essendon v St.Kilda

2001;
Round 1 - Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda

2004;
Round 7 - Fremantle v St.Kilda

2006;
Round 14 - St.Kilda v Collingwood

Merry Christmas!

Wow George , you have outdone yourself. Awesome effort , I don't even know where to start . What a brilliant idea I had to do this ……….yes ive just had the idea after seeing you do it all , lol . Simply Awesome

Wow George , you have outdone yourself. Awesome effort , I don't even know where to start . What a brilliant idea I had to do this ……….yes ive just had the idea after seeing you do it all , lol . Simply Awesome
Thanks mate. I've added about another 20 games to that list I posted just above your post, so if people are bored over the festive period/have some spare time check it out. Some gems in there.

Thanks mate. I've added about another 20 games to that list I posted just above your post, so if people are bored over the festive period/have some spare time check it out. Some gems in there.
Fantastic stuff George.

A nice way to go into 2019! Happy new year everyone!

Hey George - this is quite frankly amazing thank you!
I was wondering if you had Mike Sheehans 50 year St Kilda Premiership Documentary which came out in 2016?
Also, if you had anything on the Malcolm Blight sacking

Thanks
Thanks mate.

I couldn't find the videos you wanted. I do remember Sheahan's thing being on YouTube but it's been taken down now I think.

Here's a very small clip about Blight...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mike Sheehan interview with Stewie Loewe. Watched ages ago, talks about the Alves sacking and then the whole coaching merry go round

Mike Sheehan interview with Stewie Loewe. Watched ages ago, talks about the Alves sacking and then the whole coaching merry go round

In the archive already but cheers for posting - it's a ripper!

this archive is ridiculously next level.. as a Saints supporter who is 36 yo, its great to be able to flick through all those great memories during the 90s.... 1997 prelim a historic video..

Will always come back to these after a few too many beers and a few hours up my sleeve...

thank you :)

edit - how good was Jason Heatley...... very similar to Membrey, however can kick alot straighter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back