Streaming The STAN thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is hella confusion. You all realise you are talking about different and completely independent shows with zero linkages at all?

why would we group a thread around a subscription provider? Just weird.

The linkage is that they are on that platform. This should not be confusing to anyone.

its like putting together you best side with players who had only blue eyes.

Or best side who are Indigenous.

So people can get recommendations for shows on that subscription provider maybe? Just a guess but I may be over simplifying it with common sense.

I'd say it's more like putting together your best side using only players on your list. We can all suggest playing dusty on the ball to improve our side, but only richmond can do it. No point suggesting queens gambit to someone with stan only.

Did you know there's a thread purely for uk cop shows? Outrageous!

This thread is hella confusion. You all realise you are talking about different and completely independent shows with zero linkages at all?

Lol here he is

If you think its a terrible thread then stay out of it

I mean it isnt hard is it

Everybody else gets it except you but we are the weird ones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Condor is/was brilliant. My wife and I loved it.

Hightown is good but not great. Each to their own.
Season 1 of Condor was brilliant
Season 2 was a bit yeh nar such as the sloppy “redemption” of the Head of the CIA after his revolting behaviour in Season 1.
Hightown has been renewed

Quite liked the new shoe Bump.

Also good that Stan is starting to get HDR content

Also started watching Bump. 3 eps in.

It's okay. Can be hard to watch at times. It's an Aussie TV show, and they always seem to have massive flaws. The Spanish soccer teacher dude pisses me off something fierce. Some of the worst acting I've ever seen. The mum is an absolute MILF though.

Also started watching Bump. 3 eps in.

It's okay. Can be hard to watch at times. It's an Aussie TV show, and they always seem to have massive flaws. The Spanish soccer teacher dude pisses me off something fierce. Some of the worst acting I've ever seen. The mum is an absolute MILF though.
Yeah Claudia Carvan is fine! I've always enjoyed the shows that she's in

It’s a Sin has gotten a lot of raves and deservedly so. Four young gay men and their hag share a place in London from 1981 to 1991, dealing with their freedom together from homophobic families only to confront the terror of AIDS. Deeply moving, joyous and beautiful, I laughed and cried in equal measure. Fun minor roles for Neil Patrick Harris and Stephen Fry.

A really great show.

Probably been covered on here but Normal People has really grabbed me.

I finished it quite quickly but introduced it to a mate on the weekend and we smoked joints and binged like 8 episodes. Getting a lot more out of it the 2nd time round too.

Damn I love it. The acting from everyone, the dialogue, the story, just how... normal they all are. Wouldn't mind reading the book.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back