Streaming The STAN thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I rather like Bloods. it's gentle comedy, but none the worse for that. And I recommend Code 404, which I gather is on this platform in Oz.

It started to feel like a modern day Dallas type soapie by the end of the first season. I just couldn't stomach any more. Beautiful countryside though.
Mate, get back on it. Outstanding show. Really is a 10/10 for me.

Season 2 is nuts, we've smashed through 2 seasons in a week. Brilliant cast too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched a documentary last night called High.

About 2 girls who got caught up being what seemed to look like an organized bust of 2 drug Mules so that other Mules went past undetected carrying much more.

It is mainly centered on the young and beautiful Michaella McCollum who was an Irish traveller looking to have the time of her life in Ibiza before it all went to s**t.

She actually narrates the documentary and is shown at her current age etc discussing what happened and how young and stupid she was back then as not much older than 20 at the time as well as being extremely naive in a foreign country for the first time.

Really good watching and only 3 episodes which pass quickly I highly recommend.

Watched 'Ten Pound Poms' over the past couple of days.

It's well-produced and acted (BBC co-production probably helping here) though the scripting was a bit too soapish at times - the 'adopted child story' probably being the worst offender.

Not a bad watch though.

Stars include 'the waif' (Arya Stark's 'faceless men' enemy from GoT and the Doctor Who companion who wasn't due to Jenna Coleman deciding to stay on).

Mate, get back on it. Outstanding show. Really is a 10/10 for me.

Season 2 is nuts, we've smashed through 2 seasons in a week. Brilliant cast too.

Did you continue into the current season that is on hiatus?

It’s boiled lollies now compared to those first 2 seasons

I still don't know what show you're talking about.

Let’s explain it in plain English

My opinion is that Season 4 and 5 are not as good as the early seasons which disappoints me.

You are also entitled to your opinion obviously

I don’t know why you have decided to put your wise guy hat on.

It was just a question

Let’s explain it in plain English

My opinion is that Season 4 and 5 are not as good as the early seasons which disappoints me.

You are also entitled to your opinion obviously

I don’t know why you have decided to put your wise guy hat on.

It was just a question
All good and well. But
I still don't know what show you're talking about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back