Premiership Player
Suspended
Dec 14, 2000
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
5. Mark Ricciuto
35 touches 9 Marks 5 Goals

What a captains game!, was a star throughout, and his toughness in the midfield was 2nd to none, his 5 goals were nice aswell ;)

4. Andrew "Brownlow" Mcleod
35 touches 1 Goal

Well what cant this man do???? set up attack after attack, cut up the roo midfield!

3. Mark Stevens
18 touches 7 marks 5 goals

What a game this guy played! Sensational!!!!! Those 2 goals late in the 3rd quarter saved us! Took some vital marks, Slosh you are a legend!

2. Ian Perrie
14 Touches 10 Marks 5 Goals

Gave us a target up forward, and actually kicked alright (ok a few were flukey!), could of kicked 6, missed a sitter, but ahh well!. Hes come of age!!!

1. Smart/ Robert Shirley
15 Touches 4 Marks 2 goals

Smart finally played a game where he didnt turnover the ball 100 times. Played very well gave us rebound. Shirley, he will be a gun! stayed with Harvey the whole night, and I say he won the battle! Even though Harvey got alot of the ball he didnt really do much!

Everyone played well, but the above were the best IMO

GO CROWS! :cool:

Team effort again

I agree with your picks...but Id add Goodwin; continues to show great leadership.
Hope Macca wins the Brownlow... How Pickett can be viewed as a better player in a recent post is beyond me:confused:

On Perrie; there used to be a one Brett Burton who could mark and not kick once too. What about his 2 classic goals. Hes looking better for the run as each week goes by

Bring on the Hawks. The Launy game was an abberation where if we had of kicked straight, who knows we could be in the Four

Remove this Banner Ad

Back