The Stengerly Stinky Stengle Thread, now with no Poll. (When too many threads are not enough.)

This thread

• Glenest Glenest Glenest!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

always love a self-appointed “we”

very closely associated with incontinence
It’s the “Royal We” if you don’t mind and I have no idea about Lizzes level of continence

americanpie2_surprise-gif.1074417
ImpossibleHighDwarfrabbit-size_restricted.gif

I just heard that she's doing Opera now. And since she's an out of work C-grade actress married to an out of work B-grade prince, I hope it all works out financially.
I think that they want to delist them both but can’t get it past the royals union. Couldn’t the royal family have provided them with mentors before things went downhill?

it’s a shame as Megan has shown glimpses of talent in what’s been a pretty poorly performing list for an extended period. Lacks the commitment to succeed at the level though. Such a shame

I think that they want to delist them both but can’t get it past the royals union. Couldn’t the royal family have provided them with mentors before things went downhill?

it’s a shame as Megan has shown glimpses of talent in what’s been a pretty poorly performing list for an extended period. Lacks the commitment to succeed at the level though. Such a shame
Megan is the royal Galluci but she's married to Sloane is what I'm taking from this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back