News The Stern Look........redux?

Remove this Banner Ad

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So, I am working on Kangaroos4eva to bring back the Stern Look for a special season review. I will be approaching the old hands in the near future to get an idea of presenters but K4e and I are in.

The final format has not been decided but, I see it being a season wrap up post final game with some pre draft talk then an addendum post draft.

If you’d like to participate or had any ideas, comments, well wishes, noodz just flick me a DM.

Cheers

ege61.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, I am working on Kangaroos4eva to bring back the Stern Look for a special season review. I will be approaching the old hands in the near future to get an idea of presenters but K4e and I are in.

The final format has not been decided but, I see it being a season wrap up post final game with some pre draft talk then an addendum post draft.

If you’d like to participate or had any ideas, comments, well wishes, noodz just flick me a DM.

Cheers

I'd love to be involved not sure what skill sets I'll bring to said table.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back