Media The Succession Plans

Watch me win the Mobbs next season. Surely I can't have two s**t seasons in a row.
I've been telling myself that since season 14.

What happened to Yakker ?
I'm here mate. When are you coming home? We will go B2B this season and you have been a huge part of that success with you leaving us. Time for us to repay your sacrifice by allowing you back and just dealing with the inevitable tumble down the ladder. :heartribbon:

Wow quite a few changes to the Bears next season by the looks of it. Throw in WW and the Bears will be unrecognisable in s28.:p
As will WW's face after the first training session :).

Fair point. I'm like Judd at Carlton.
Reminds me of my cricket ability. I'm a Don Bradman/Dennis Lillee combination - the bowling ability of Don Bradman, and the batting ability of Dennis Lillee.

I'm here mate. When are you coming home? We will go B2B this season and you have been a huge part of that success with you leaving us. Time for us to repay your sacrifice by allowing you back and just dealing with the inevitable tumble down the ladder. :heartribbon:
At the moment I have one club who would be dying to see the back of me so they win the flag and 11 others shitting themselves.

At the moment I have one club who would be dying to see the back of me so they win the flag and 11 others shitting themselves.
Welcome home buddy, welcome home

1.gif

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Wow quite a few changes to the Bears next season by the looks of it. Throw in WW and the Bears will be unrecognisable in s28.:p
Do you think i’m a team whore ??..... my loyalty cannot be questioned .... it’s the cornerstone of my being & a guiding principle to my ethics

Unless the price is right :)

Do you think i’m a team whore ??..... my loyalty cannot be questioned .... it’s the cornerstone of my being & a guiding principle to my ethics

Unless the price is right :)
Hmm, what is the word i am looking for :think: Yes.

Back