Movie The Suicide Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

It looks terrible, although just saw the director made guardians of the galaxy which is one of the best super hero movies so there’s hope there, surely it can’t be as bad as the first suicide squad was, Robbie looks good in this as usual, great at her job not just a pretty face.

Last edited:

Stallone as King Shark is perfect. Really hoping there is a twist where he isnt a mindless idiot kinda like real life.

Also Ive seen enough. Give James Gunn the next Harley Quinn movie please seems like the character is being nailed here. Robbie nailing it also except for when her aussie accent slipped out a bit, she is too damn cute though.

"If you have personalised licence plates, you die"

John Cena can literally say the stupidest things with the utmost sincerity & straight-face.

Then again, he had the perfect training school to learn to do so.

"If you have personalised licence plates, you die"

Loved that line.

Looks good. BUT I dont understand why Joel kinnaman keeps getting roles just boring everytime I see him and I don't understand why Pete Davidson has a career not funny at all but don't know what his role is in this tbh.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Is this a total ignoration of the former incarnation (Suicide Squad)?
I don't think so. Margot robbie, Jai Courtney, viola Davis and Joel kinneman all back playing the same character. Will probably give it a try as margot robbie as Harley Quinn is very watchable. Having said that I gave up early in her long titled hq movie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks good. BUT I dont understand why Joel kinnaman keeps getting roles just boring everytime I see him and I don't understand why Pete Davidson has a career not funny at all but don't know what his role is in this tbh.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hes tall and handsome.

Didnt mind him in altered carbon (his role was literally to be a body TBF)

Seems to be what the suicide squad should be, the most out there random characters like Polkadot man, peacemaker and king shark.

I liked the first one can understand why people didn't though but have zero expectations of this.

But Margot in Harley's proper black and red outfit :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Weasel looks absolutely batshit crazy - he and King Shark in Gunn’s hands is going to be quite the sight to see.

Review embargo lifted 97% on rotten tomatoes high 70’s on metacritic

Very encouraging, nice. However I recall WW84 having a very strong opening (in terms of critic reviews) which then reduced considerably when the second and third wave of reviews were posted.

Anyway, am booked to see it Thursday afternoon so hopefully it delivers. In Gunn I trust.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back