No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

No one that you're thinking of.

He's a good sort, So long as he sticks around and stops trying to convince me to come back to Qooty 😂
Seth Meyers Boo GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Quarter time I count 15 people in lions gear in the members bar this shouldn’t be allowed
I went to the light tower bar, walked right in. no-one there. I'm a member but no-one gave a s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peoples thoughts on the clubs social media post congratulating Tom Lynch on 200 games?

A lot of people are outraged in the comments and club deleting negative comments on the Instagram post.

Do other clubs do these kind of posts?

I’m not worried personally, I was disappointed when he left but don’t care much for him now and will still boo him when we play against him

Peoples thoughts on the clubs social media post congratulating Tom Lynch on 200 games?

A lot of people are outraged in the comments and club deleting negative comments on the Instagram post.

I’m not worried personally, I was disappointed when he left but don’t care much for him now and will still boo him when we play against him
Thought it was a weird thing to post. No need to do it.
Did they post when other ex players reached milestones? Or won flags?

I’m not fussed, had my heart broken in other sports (eg. Fernando Torres & Luis Suarez leaving Liverpool)

I’ve moved on its apart of any sport, we got the best compensation out of it.

My dockers mate hates Adam Cerra and was booing him last week but they got Jye Amiss from it like we have gotten Izak Rankine.

The people who should be pissed off are the contenders at the time, Richmond just won a flag and he’s gone and done a Kevin durant.

Good for Tom and Steven, both played their heart out, gave 7/8 years service and with our future unknown they cashed in and are now premiership players.

If they stuck around maybe we would of played finals? Who know, we could of held them too long and ruined their value and end up like the eagles right now

At this stage, indifferent. Enough water under the bridge.

If they do it, Ok. History is history and he did play here and was captain.
If they don't? Ok as well.

Prestia and May will probably get to 200 be next year. See what they do then.

It’s the “Professional game” idiocracy
The whole tribalism which on the one hand they want us as supporters to embrace so as to continue to wring membership and merchandising dollars out of us but on the other hand “ look how professional we are- we can congratulate our former captain and players who shafted us with a red hot poker”
For further conformational bias check out Eagles players having a jolly jape with Richmond players after the siren last night
Give me Collo busting his metacarpals on a concrete pylon in the rooms after a loss anytime thanks

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So I know people enjoyed this when I did it back in.. gosh, when was it.. 2019? summer of 2020?

But I'm considering coming up to GC for the suns v pies game, and I will go to training and do what I do best. Haha. Compile a training report.

Well.. a training report may have to wait til pre-season unfortunately. The main session for the suns seems to be 3 days prior to the game, and given the costs of accomodation given school holidays, I just can't afford to stay that long (Given I need to save for my trip to the US in August)

So just flying in saturday and staying until monday night.

Next time. :/

Is anyone else sick of the commentary about the ‘terrible conditions’ in Darwin. Mostly coming from other BF posters.

They are just the actual conditions in northern Australia. That many people play footy in every weekend. Doesn’t make it terrible, just makes it different to what victorians are used to.

175 points & 156 points. In the 2 games played. Both higher scoring than most other games in the last fortnight.

A cold, blustery day is far worse in my opinion.

Is this just sour grapes from Victorian centric supporters who are pissed that we have some level of home ground advantage?

Is anyone else sick of the commentary about the ‘terrible conditions’ in Darwin. Mostly coming from other BF posters.

They are just the actual conditions in northern Australia. That many people play footy in every weekend. Doesn’t make it terrible, just makes it different to what victorians are used to.

175 points & 156 points. In the 2 games played. Both higher scoring than most other games in the last fortnight.

A cold, blustery day is far worse in my opinion.

Is this just sour grapes from Victorian centric supporters who are pissed that we have some level of home ground advantage?
Yes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back