No Opposition Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr Bods

Premiership Player
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
cal’s girlfriend has posted about it on all her social media accounts the other day.
Can’t believe stuff like this is still going on in this day and age.
I really feel for cal he’s a great guy.

View attachment 675750View attachment 675751
Thanks for posting this and providing some context. Well this store whichever it is will soon be having a huge downturn in sales.
All I see in Callum is a clean cut well presented young man.
I want this business outed please.

SUNS

#Firethecannons
Sep 30, 2010
Goulburn Valley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning
Thanks for posting this and providing some context. Well this store whichever it is will soon be having a huge downturn in sales.
All I see in Callum is a clean cut well presented young man.
I want this business outed please.
Although I can not publicly say that I agree to the witchhunt ideology, it is very interesting to note their FB page has been shut down ;):thumbsu:

Supersuns

Club Legend
Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Pacers, Arsenal, Colts, Mets
If anyone wants a laugh a hawks poster just told me that Scrimshaw would be our best player inside defensive 50 this year, over in the will Brodie trade thread

Mr Bods

Premiership Player
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Choppers saw what you wrote. Good stuff. My posts going into today has been footy banter to stir up a VFL club but where they went was really poor. Footy team that’s coming first and yet they still have to behave nastily as a pack. Terrible. We win I guess.

Stroppy

All Australian
Apr 14, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Dubs, AZ Cards, SF Giants
Choppers saw what you wrote. Good stuff. My posts going into today has been footy banter to stir up a VFL club but where they went was really poor. Footy team that’s coming first and yet they still have to behave nastily as a pack. Terrible. We win I guess.
Don't worry mate.
Probably the exact same numpties who complain that we lack passion as supporters, and who probably got stuck into GrAblett when he left them.
Just another example of an Entitled Club having it both ways.
No passion, must be something wrong up there!!
Too much passion, there must be something wrong up there!!

GCSportsBuzz

Debutant
Oct 23, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I haven’t got it in me for a full analysis of the game, but wanted to comment on the quality effort from the team. It was great to see them put on so much pressure and stay in the hunt for so long. Lots to look forward to

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Witch1

Senior List
Sep 4, 2016
MCG
AFL Club
Fremantle
Don't worry mate.
Probably the exact same numpties who complain that we lack passion as supporters, and who probably got stuck into GrAblett when he left them.
Just another example of an Entitled Club having it both ways.
No passion, must be something wrong up there!!
Too much passion, there must be something wrong up there!!
Well... Gaz got a week today so there's that.
Two pieces of advice for you Bodsy: lighten up a little on Gaz, and don't read Cats board if it upsets you, there's a lot more of them.
Otherwise ... Still love your posts and don't ever change

I'll see myself out.

Mr Bods

Premiership Player
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Well... Gaz got a week today so there's that.
Two pieces of advice for you Bodsy: lighten up a little on Gaz, and don't read Cats board if it upsets you, there's a lot more of them.
Otherwise ... Still love your posts and don't ever change

I'll see myself out.
Am happy to take your comments on board. The Gaz bit is a huge challenge though. All the best and thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GCSportsBuzz

Debutant
Oct 23, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
List/draft overview for 2019 after the initial start to season.

King looks likely, Lukosius looks better and better, Corbett’s a gem, Wright works his bum off, Sexton is dangerous, Ainsworth is class, AND we still have Rankine to come back, and may be the best of all of them. Quality forward line locked in.

Collins, Hombsch, Ballard, Hanley, Weller, Harbrow - locked in. Thompson to come back. A few fringe players like Murdoch. Do we need a gun CHB?

In the Mids - Witts, Swallow are locks, and probably Fiorini as well. Bowes and Macpherson are progressing nicely, Miller a bit less so. Miles is very admirable and has been terrific. So do we need a gun mid eg. Cunnington?

Wingers, Powell is an absolute yes for me. Love him. Need some more speed, maybe Weller to the wing and/or draft in someone like a Langdon (Freo).

I think we have 2 x first rounders in this years draft, we should draft in top quality talent rather than kids. A strategy could be:

Trade out J Martin for 1 x first rounder, so we then have 3. Then we get;
1. Cunnington/Higgins/ Parker
2. Langdon
3a. CHB - Finlayson? Moore? Harris Andrews? OR if we don’t need CHB
3b. Best draftee available at our pick
The draftees onwards
4. Roughead/Shoenmakers

Thoughts?

SUNS

#Firethecannons
Sep 30, 2010
Goulburn Valley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning
Langdon to Suns? I thought this possibility was already common knowledge? Best mates with Weller. What about brining the brother across as well. That’d be a good get.

I think it could be beyond a possibility. Two dockers involved. With Lachie playing a part also. Mind you Lachie was deadset on Maverick coming back up, so not sure how good his recruiting skills are :p

Mr Bods

Premiership Player
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Supersuns

Club Legend
Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Pacers, Arsenal, Colts, Mets
Hey guys...
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I was just curious if anyone knows how Corey Ellis is doing

Wrapped Miles has been playing well for the Gold Coast but I have noticed I haven’t seen Ellis play yet

Was a bit of a whipping boy at the tigers but he had some really great assets especially his kicking and work in traffic
Been injured for most the year. Played on the weekend in the NEAFL but was overly impressive in his first game back. Will need some more time before he is close to senior selection

gcsunsfc

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Hey guys...
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I was just curious if anyone knows how Corey Ellis is doing

Wrapped Miles has been playing well for the Gold Coast but I have noticed I haven’t seen Ellis play yet

Was a bit of a whipping boy at the tigers but he had some really great assets especially his kicking and work in traffic
Think he’s played 2 games now.
Got about 12-16 possessions to in each.

Most of the AFL level mids getting 25+ possessions per game so fair way off it so far.

Muddiemoose

Premium Platinum
Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Think he’s played 2 games now.
Got about 12-16 possessions to in each.

Most of the AFL level mids getting 25+ possessions per game so fair way off it so far.

His possession numbers (and lack there of) were one of the main issues he never seemed to overcome at Richmond as well despite trying to play him in multiple positions

What he does with the pill was never the issue it was just trying to get it into his hands

Hope the goal coast coaching stuff can correct this part of his game

ajsars

All Australian
Apr 7, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
If you had told me at the start of the season that a journo would write this comment about us "They play a tough, contested brand of footy that is difficult to score against", then i would have said your dreaming! Glad we are finally getting some recognition of the massive improvements we have made even if the win column hasn't been going up. If we can keep this up for the rest of the year then next year should see us fly up the ladder after another pre-season into the legs.

From : https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-05-26/nine-things-we-learned-from-round-10

Top Bottom