No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Goal of the Year noms are up for R4 on the AFL website.
It's between Lukosius (GC) Papley (SYD) and Mihocek (CWOOD).

I've just watched all 3 and reckon its between Jack and Tom so that means Mihocek will get the bikkies....
Mihocek of course will get it because of the way this system is that it rewards clubs with big fan followings :(

Very interesting 'shot chart' can be found here. https://www.statsinsider.com.au/afl/shot-charting
First graph comparing Richmond with ourselves 2019. Note that we have a far higher proportion of shots near the boundary and further out, whereas they are mainly central and a lot more closer in. It reflects in shot accuracy.
Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 10.07.24 PM.png

So far this year we've got a higher proportion of shots closer to goal. Speaks to fast ball movement IMO.

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 10.08.04 PM.png

Go check out the website. Lots of sliders you can put on. Great stuff!

There is lots of media talk and hype around Max King down here in Melbourne not as much although there is some regarding Ben.

bias aside, who’s better

There is lots of media talk and hype around Max King down here in Melbourne not as much although there is some regarding Ben.

bias aside, who’s better

Don't forget how many other new players we have sharing the praise at the moment. Think back to late last year Ben was all the hype. Now we have Rowells, Andersons, Budaricks, Rankines and Lukosius' making headlines too.

Ben is better at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do hate Max getting all the hype but then i remembered he's only played 5 games and coming back from an ACL. Ben is progressing very well for us and it should be exciting seeing 2 young guns who could potentially dominate for the next decade.

Max will always be the better forward and Ben the better swing men.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back