No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

I wasn't following politics back in 2008 but does anyone know what triggered the movement of the northern border to follow the Albert River and essentially remove suburbs like Beenleigh from the GC jurisdiction and hand them over to Logan? Was a business case released to the public and did the public have any say on the matter?
I wasn’t here so not sure. But i heard the current southern border was actually a mistake by original surveyor.

When he was surveying And was mapping the border along the mountain ridge line, he went left on the northern ridge rather than Right to the southern ridge ( just north east of where tomewin is on map) which would have made the border south of its current spot. When he got to where he did and saw he was too far north from where he should be, he drew the straight line we now have back to point danger.

That’s what i have been told anyway.

A4426BB5-D9C1-4A78-86D6-E10F96E87AAE.jpeg

Just because I got all nostalgic and it's still probably my favourite Suns moment at Metricon
Haven't heard the crowd go off like it did when he put it through before or since
Amazing sporting talent

I was in the toilets at Metricon taking a leak

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vic's apparently testing the waters with Brodie. Need to give him a game or three or he'll go and we lose a very good player to someone else.
Brodie could win a Brownlow with another team IMO- he's a better player than Tom Mitchell
He's one of those guys that's at every Club who's every weakness is microscoped and analysed while others get a free pass because they did something once 2 years ago that was brilliant and everyone around the Club is still talking about it, you know, because it was just sooo him and he's great, and just ask him about it and he'll tell you.(God he's a brilliant bloke )
A quiet soul like Will doesn't get those shout outs
Should be playing every single week IMO

Brodie could win a Brownlow with another team IMO- he's a better player than Tom Mitchell
He's one of those guys that's at every Club who's every weakness is microscoped and analysed while others get a free pass because they did something once 2 years ago that was brilliant and everyone around the Club is still talking about it, you know, because it was just sooo him and he's great, and just ask him about it and he'll tell you.(God he's a brilliant bloke )
Agree with everything you've said here.

Just need to look at his second half of last year to see how good he is. Had a great tackle average as well so the lack of defensive pressure is clearly over exaggerated. defensive pressure in the contest is as important as defensive pressure on the spread.

Would average 25+ touches and 6 clearances in any other team. Praying he plays out the second half of the season. Rotate him and Greenwood or him and Swallow between center and half-forward. would offer more than McPherson right now while he's very out of form.

Agree with you but who comes out for him to go in the middle?

Agree with everything you've said here.

Just need to look at his second half of last year to see how good he is. Had a great tackle average as well so the lack of defensive pressure is clearly over exaggerated. defensive pressure in the contest is as important as defensive pressure on the spread.

Would average 25+ touches and 6 clearances in any other team. Praying he plays out the second half of the season. Rotate him and Greenwood or him and Swallow between center and half-forward. would offer more than McPherson right now while he's very out of form.

That is a great idea

Do you guys think we could implement a song before the match like Port do?

What songs would suit?

Here are some I thought of:
Walking on Sunshine
Here comes the Sun
House of the Rising Sun

Do you guys think we could implement a song before the match like Port do?

What songs would suit?

Here are some I thought of:
Walking on Sunshine
Here comes the Sun
House of the Rising Sun
Question is why do we want to copy another team?

Not sure what it's called but the current prebounce music with the collegiate style drums is hype

Remove this Banner Ad

Back