No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Things are about to get tougher in Victoria. Good luck and stay safe to fellow Victorian Suns and especially those in Melbourne.
Devastating news. I am in Year 12 and we need to now go back to remote learning... tomorrow there is a real prospect that it will be our final ever day of schooling... I am really scared.

I don't want to be controversial but people just need to grow up and listen to advice and regulations. If everyone did what they were asked to do so then we would never have ever gotten into this mess.. STAY AT HOME MEANS STAY AT HOME. If you are positive then STAY HOME....

Sorry but I am just so frustrated with these idiots in our state.

Devastating news. I am in Year 12 and we need to now go back to remote learning... tomorrow there is a real prospect that it will be our final ever day of schooling... I am really scared.

I don't want to be controversial but people just need to grow up and listen to advice and regulations. If everyone did what they were asked to do so then we would never have ever gotten into this mess.. STAY AT HOME MEANS STAY AT HOME. If you are positive then STAY HOME....

Sorry but I am just so frustrated with these idiots in our state.
Agreed mate. Can't imagine how i would've got through year 12 with these restrictions. All the best.

Agreed mate. Can't imagine how i would've got through year 12 with these restrictions. All the best.
I am just doing what I can control. We will all get where we want next year on an academic side of things. Selfishly though, a little disappointed that all our 'finals' wont be happening nor will the chance to have our Formals and Dress up days even just taking in those last months at school on site. It doesn't make me not annoyed and frustrated though.

Somehow, I've managed to acquire a Hamstring strain. It's not pleasant. Must have been when I was doing some quick running drills in my bedroom last night lol
Just when selection committee was going to reward you for your hard work in scratch matches. I guess we have to wait a bit longer for a dream combo Rankine and Jen terrorizing the opposition defense.

Last edited:
Somehow, I've managed to acquire a Hamstring strain. It's not pleasant. Must have been when I was doing some quick running drills in my bedroom last night lol
Jen is Toby Greene: Confirmed.

Always had my suspicions.

Next thing we know we'll finally discover that Sunny_ is Davey Swallow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back