No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

859f808aea453721ebb0ac0f9217d18d.jpg

Of course another week we miss out on the overall winner for mark of the week... king was clear winner. There needs to be a stop to this. Too many times it’s just the biggest club that wins and this basically means us smaller clubs are disadvantaged and can’t win 😡 46581FB9-77B8-4CD2-9B9D-AAB75D214E72.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Especially against a team off a six day break.. we saw last night how important the extra few days is. Anyway If we lose to Carlton I won’t here the end of it

we definitely will be playing our maiden grand final and subsequent ones on our way to a threepeat, fourplay, against the likes of Carlton, St Kilda and Brisbane. Will cement these as our biggest rivals
Personally, I believe Carlton is a false dawn. Teague plays very old team to win now, 26 years plus. A lot of young players did not develop properly and turned into average, slow players. Except Cripps (who looks exhausted and banged up from years of carrying the team) and Walsh (very suspicious kick) no real good midfielders.

What's happened to Jack Hombsch?

Last year when we were down Ballard, Collins and Thompson and Hombsch every week took the top forward for every team he did a very good job.
In this years team with Collins and Ballard fit he could be given the job of taking the opponents number 2 or 3 forward and I’m sure he’d shut them down.

Personally, I believe Carlton is a false dawn. Teague plays very old team to win now, 26 years plus. A lot of young players did not develop properly and turned into average, slow players. Except Cripps (who looks exhausted and banged up from years of carrying the team) and Walsh (very suspicious kick) no real good midfielders.
Agree with you
Setterfield has looked better this year but still has serious flaws.
Got Brodie Kemp to come as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back