No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Yes go Italy !!!
Screenshot_20210709-050755_Reddit.jpg

*Although that said I still haven't forgiven Italy for 2006, Just not having football come home is more important

Last edited:

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Considering we play Brisbane in two and a half weeks from now, it's worth noting that they just lost Hipwood for the rest of the season and Marcus Adams for 4-6 weeks. They are definitely running thin on quality talls at either end of the ground and that may just open the door for us to get a big win in the upcoming QClash at the Gabba.

Brenton87

Club Legend
Aug 7, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Considering we play Brisbane in two and a half weeks from now, it's worth noting that they just lost Hipwood for the rest of the season and Marcus Adams for 4-6 weeks. They are definitely running thin on quality talls at either end of the ground and that may just open the door for us to get a big win in the upcoming QClash at the Gabba.
Only two wins out of the 8 as well, i can certainly dream haha

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Only two wins out of the 8 as well, i can certainly dream haha
Of course. You don't give up until it's over!

Burgess was interviewed today and openly talked about how finals was still the playing group's goal for this season and they believe they can still make it. Belief is growing and it will probably hit an all time high if we pull off the upset over the Dogs this weekend.

Brenton87

Club Legend
Aug 7, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Of course. You don't give up until it's over!

Burgess was interviewed today and openly talked about how finals was still the playing group's goal for this season and they believe they can still make it. Belief is growing and it will probably hit an all time high if we pull off the upset over the Dogs this weekend.
Thats great to hear the belief is so high

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Just watching some of the footy from Metricon today and I was reminded of a thought I had earlier in the year, that after 12 years of watching games at the ground, anecdotally at least, attacking down the members wing to the River end seems to be a barren wasteland.
We see goals attacking from the members side to the Grandstand end but scoring to the River End I reckon is via the centre or far wing
Doesn't stop us or other teams doing it though
It may just be observational bias

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The more and more the season goes on I wonder if the club regret not challenging Touk Miller’s suspension.. especially now with Franklin getting off tonight looks like it was a challenge missed

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
The more and more the season goes on I wonder if the club regret not challenging Touk Miller’s suspension.. especially now with Franklin getting off tonight looks like it was a challenge missed
Hindsight being 20/20, We forget that Touk would have been carrying a niggle into that Lions game.

There's a possibility that he doesn't find this run of form if he aggravates the niggle in that game

Obviously, I agree its going to be sad to see how close he gets on Brownlow night, Just offering an alternative perspective

Back