No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

gosuns!

Team Captain
Aug 22, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Are people picking up a positive vibe from the Suns lately? Feels very different to me this year. Obviously the clean out with gun new recruits adds a lot of interest, but I’m very keen on our chances of winning a good amount of games.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I came here to post along similar lines.
The new media person has just about got to be recruit of the year at the moment. The Suns app is worth visiting finally! I know the off season is traditionally a period of hope renewing but the real feel of positivity is new!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

thurls64

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
He was flying a Carlton flag the last I saw him post something
whats with that Bods and exile, is he someone that just throws on a new profile and pretends to follow a team then trolls said teams board? Enlighten me on what his deal was please?

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
whats with that Bods and exile, is he someone that just throws on a new profile and pretends to follow a team then trolls said teams board? Enlighten me on what his deal was please?

Golly Thurls I don’t think I can. There’s a great bloke lurking within him, loves his wife and son. But yeah his whole deal on BF is beyond my scope.

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Are people picking up a positive vibe from the Suns lately? Feels very different to me this year. Obviously the clean out with gun new recruits adds a lot of interest, but I’m very keen on our chances of winning a good amount of games.

Agree
After 10 years of watching this is very different
But it's all for nothing if we leave it in the sheds on matchday

Aug 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Suns have a boxing day sale upto 70% off

Though all the 60-70% is off 2017 gear
Pfft.
Still trying to flog off 2018 mens hoodies for $85 even though its already been replaced by the 2019 version

Atleast they trying to bring in the money to the club i guess.

https://shop.goldcoastfc.com.au/
Awesome if you’re an xs

Feb 27, 2005
Port Augusta
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
QPR
No 17er = Tumbleweed blowing across our Board.

All the people that wanted him out might want to step it up a bit in their contributions.
It's a tough one. Great contributor, but didn't respect anyone's opinion and seemed all too willing to show how he was a higher intellect then us common folk. Loved his passion, but when his posts got long winded without going anywhere it was easy to just scroll right past. Sadly others couldn't. To which he'd take the bait. Then go too far. I assume we'll see him back here in some form.

Stroppy

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Dubs
Here you go Boddsy.

1. Most interested in the boys from the 2 drafts before the last one (Ainsworth et al and Powell et al). All the new facilities and coaches, need to see these players improve a lot and push into the best 22. No excuses for not developing players any more.
2. Almost as interested in seeing how the new coaching panel is working and whether Dew has changed from last year. Coaches should be getting better as well, especially after a year in the system. What has changed?

I could post a few more pre-season meaningless drivel type posts, but those 2 things genuinely interest me.

GCSportsBuzz

Senior List
Oct 23, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Here you go Boddsy.

1. Most interested in the boys from the 2 drafts before the last one (Ainsworth et al and Powell et al). All the new facilities and coaches, need to see these players improve a lot and push into the best 22. No excuses for not developing players any more.
2. Almost as interested in seeing how the new coaching panel is working and whether Dew has changed from last year. Coaches should be getting better as well, especially after a year in the system. What has changed?

I could post a few more pre-season meaningless drivel type posts, but those 2 things genuinely interest me.

Nice start.
I agree with queries, and believe there’s a lot of hope there this year. Dew and Solomon seem to have banded the team together really well.
I’m a massive fan of Powell. I know there’s only been glimpses, but I think there’s massive Jack Martin-like potential there.
Having seen Dew’s structural set up of the team last season, it was panel’s better than the previous set up. It was always skill execution that let us down. I’m tipping Dew’s team; will execute better, is far fitter, and has bonded better as a team.
Quietly excited about the upcoming season.

Back