No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

List discussion - i have put together a spreadsheet of Suns players and their age profile. I've got 2 tabs, 23&Under, 21&Under.
It's quite interesting really to see what we've got coming ahead of us. See the file attached. Please comment.

Attachments

• GC Suns List Age Profile.xlsx
    16.6 KB · Views: 221
List discussion - i have put together a spreadsheet of Suns players and their age profile. I've got 2 tabs, 23&Under, 21&Under.
It's quite interesting really to see what we've got coming ahead of us. See the file attached. Please comment.
Heron, Dawson, Scheer...

I just ventured onto reddit AFL for the first time.
Found this suns fan post u/Mr-Clarke... wow

THE GOLD COAST SUNS ARE SO ******* REAL HOLY s**t!

YOU GOT CHARLIE "DEWIE STUCK ME IN THE BACK 50 ALL SEASON TO KEEP IT FAIR JUST ME UP FRONT EZ WIN" BALLARD

DAVID "THE REST OF MY TEAM IS HAVING AN ABSOLUTE SHOCKER BUT * IT GET ON MY BACK WE'RE WINNING THIS" SWALLOW

ALEX "BAN ME FROM KICKING SET SHOTS I'M ALL ABOUT THE CHAD SNAP" SEXTON

JARROD "KARMICHAEL HUNT TAUGHT ME HOW TO STEP PAST EVERYONE OVER A LINE OF COCAINE" HARBROW

SAM "DEATH, TAXES, INTERCEPT MARKS SUCH IS LIFE" COLLINS

TOUK "I TACKLE MORE PEOPLE THAN TUK TUK'S RUN OVER PEOPLE IN THAILAND" MILLER

PEARCE "DIDDLIE DEE GIVE ME THE BALL AND A GUINESS" HANLEY

JACK "FINALLY A GAME WHERE NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY NOW I DON'T STAND OUT SO BADLY" LUKOSIUS

BEN "KNEE INJURY? SHE'LL BE RIGHT MATE I'M BACK IN TWO WEEKS SUB ME IN" AINSWORTH

JARROD "I GET AWAY WITH ONE FREE EVERY WEEK WHAT OF IT?" WITTS

JACK "I'M BUSTING MY GUT FOR THE TEAM GIVE ME THE BALL SEXTON I'LL WIN THIS s**t" BOWES

NICK "SEXTON GROOMS MY MOUSTACHE FOR ME" HOLMAN

PETER "2M PETE ON THE FIELD, 0.2M PETE OFF THE FIELD BUT YOU NEED TO SHOW ME WHERE TO PUT IT I CAN'T AIM" WRIGHT

HOLY * THESE ARE THE REALEST campaignerS IN THE AFL

HERE'S SOME DIALOGUE FROM A RECENT GAME:

DEFENDER GUARDING SEXTON

SEXTON: * ME THIS IS A SHITHOUSE GAME BUT IT'S THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS TIME TO EDUCATE A campaigner

Defender: Please Sexton I'll suck your dick please don't do it I obey

SEXTON: DON'T MAKE ME EDUCATE ON A campaigner

SEXTON: IM BOUTTA EDUCATE ON A campaigner

ALEX "GIGACHAD" SEXTON KICKS A WET ASS SNAP 30M OUT FROM THE BOUNDARY LINE WHILE HUDDO PLAYS "LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX(ton)" OVER THE PA

SEXTON: DAMN. Just educated a campaigner. Another ******* weekend on the Gold Coast.

I just ventured onto reddit AFL for the first time.
Found this suns fan post u/Mr-Clarke... wow

THE GOLD COAST SUNS ARE SO ******* REAL HOLY s**t!

YOU GOT CHARLIE "DEWIE STUCK ME IN THE BACK 50 ALL SEASON TO KEEP IT FAIR JUST ME UP FRONT EZ WIN" BALLARD

DAVID "THE REST OF MY TEAM IS HAVING AN ABSOLUTE SHOCKER BUT **** IT GET ON MY BACK WE'RE WINNING THIS" SWALLOW

ALEX "BAN ME FROM KICKING SET SHOTS I'M ALL ABOUT THE CHAD SNAP" SEXTON

JARROD "KARMICHAEL HUNT TAUGHT ME HOW TO STEP PAST EVERYONE OVER A LINE OF COCAINE" HARBROW

SAM "DEATH, TAXES, INTERCEPT MARKS SUCH IS LIFE" COLLINS

TOUK "I TACKLE MORE PEOPLE THAN TUK TUK'S RUN OVER PEOPLE IN THAILAND" MILLER

PEARCE "DIDDLIE DEE GIVE ME THE BALL AND A GUINESS" HANLEY

JACK "FINALLY A GAME WHERE NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY NOW I DON'T STAND OUT SO BADLY" LUKOSIUS

BEN "KNEE INJURY? SHE'LL BE RIGHT MATE I'M BACK IN TWO WEEKS SUB ME IN" AINSWORTH

JARROD "I GET AWAY WITH ONE FREE EVERY WEEK WHAT OF IT?" WITTS

JACK "I'M BUSTING MY GUT FOR THE TEAM GIVE ME THE BALL SEXTON I'LL WIN THIS s**t" BOWES

NICK "SEXTON GROOMS MY MOUSTACHE FOR ME" HOLMAN

PETER "2M PETE ON THE FIELD, 0.2M PETE OFF THE FIELD BUT YOU NEED TO SHOW ME WHERE TO PUT IT I CAN'T AIM" WRIGHT

HOLY **** THESE ARE THE REALEST campaignerS IN THE AFL

HERE'S SOME DIALOGUE FROM A RECENT GAME:

DEFENDER GUARDING SEXTON

SEXTON: **** ME THIS IS A SHITHOUSE GAME BUT IT'S THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS TIME TO EDUCATE A campaigner

Defender: Please Sexton I'll suck your dick please don't do it I obey

SEXTON: DON'T MAKE ME EDUCATE ON A campaigner

SEXTON: IM BOUTTA EDUCATE ON A campaigner

ALEX "GIGACHAD" SEXTON KICKS A WET ASS SNAP 30M OUT FROM THE BOUNDARY LINE WHILE HUDDO PLAYS "LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX(ton)" OVER THE PA

SEXTON: DAMN. Just educated a campaigner. Another ******* weekend on the Gold Coast.
That is hilarious

Racist comments toward Paddy Ryder last night on social media after their win, one person was an Adelaide supporter and one looked to be a Suns supporter but confirmed not to be a member.

Timely reminder to all of us that are members in particular how things can quickly unravel for you if you do a bonehead thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Super impressed with Jack Lukosius' game yesterday. Probably biggest shining light. Looked to use his athleticism to get out on the lead - took a number of marks after leading his opponent to space. Also 1 and almost a second contested grab. The only blight was when he was too lackadaisical on that switch kick and miskicked it directly to an opponent leading to an Adelaide goal. Needs to maintain concentration there.

Comparing with some of the top tall forwards in the game his first few games are pretty comparable.
Keeping in mind this was:

Tim Membreys 4th season on the list - 1st that he played consistently
Kennedys 1st season
Jack Gunston's 2nd season

With an extra year to build strength and probably more importantly - for our midfielders to improve I can see him taking massive steps the next few years.

10 kicks, 5 handballs, 5 marks, 1.2 goals a game definitely possible.
Excited!!

Team core over the next 2-3 years
- Mids: Miller, Bowes, Fiorini, Weller, Powell, Brodie, Swallow, Witts
- Forwards: Wright, Lukosius, Rankine, Sexton, Ainsworth, Corbett
- Backs: Ballard, Collins, Joyce, Murdoch

Thats a pretty good best 18.

Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 8.27.03 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 8.25.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 8.23.32 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 8.22.37 PM.png

Anyone around the Footscray area five star factory outlet has some afl supporter stuff on sale and saw some suns polo shirts t shirts jumpers hats in there

Good to hear that King & Lemmens Played well in the 2’s. Lemmens could come in straight in, swap him out for Macpherson. King will be getting a game soon I would think.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think he'll go eventually for Rankine but not for a while.

What have I missed about Macpherson? His disposal efficiency is average, lots of turnovers. He’s a great depth player but he’s not in front of Rankine or Lemmens, then there’s Lukosius and King. When Weller’s back Ainsworth can play small fwd with rotation through the middle

What have I missed about Macpherson? His disposal efficiency is average, lots of turnovers. He’s a great depth player but he’s not in front of Rankine or Lemmens, then there’s Lukosius and King. When Weller’s back Ainsworth can play small fwd with rotation through the middle

The bloke is that pressure forward that lays tackles and puts pressure on, Sexton is more talented but the bloke doesn't lay a lot of pressure on. When we are up and going in a few years, he will probably be that depth, but at the moment in our situation, I would take effort over skill and talent. A lot of the same things can be said about Holman as well, all heart and effort.

Ahhhh Macpherson is a much better player than Lemmens.
Rankine has not played at AFL level but think they can be in the same team.

Compared with Lemmens, Macpherson over his past 2 years has averaged

More
- kicks
- handballs
- tackles
- tackles inside 50
- goals
- goal assists
- clearances

Less
- Clangers
- Free kicks against

(Lemmens was in the top 12 in the LEAGUE in free kicks against AND clangers)

Macpherson can and does play more midfield.
As hard as Sean goes his skills are terrible and he is just out of control.
Lemmens had 1 goal and 2 goal assists in 10 games played exclusively as a forward last year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back