No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

i read Bodsy's comment as in awe of using that word in a sentence (one i'll admit i'd never heard of haha). based on reading his posts over the years, the tone i got definitely wasn't condescending at all. it's a shame text conversations rule our lives, especially when it's so hard to express tone and intent with 26 letters and a bunch of punctuation.

i read Bodsy's comment as in awe of using that word in a sentence (one i'll admit i'd never heard of haha). based on reading his posts over the years, the tone i got definitely wasn't condescending at all. it's a shame text conversations rule our lives, especially when it's so hard to express tone and intent with 26 letters and a bunch of punctuation.
Must admit I went for google when I read that word too.

18 straight losses is what's embarassing.

But that okay, keep your low standards.

What do you mean "your low standards" white man
I smell a cat supporter in drag
I guess it makes a change from
00038.MTS_.16_10_20_12.Still001.jpg

I can be a bit of a mongrel at times but on this occasion I was trying to build a bridge. I may have been played.

If we were playing Footscray in a KO Final today at Carrara does anyone here think we would not sell out the ground?
if we were good enough to be in finals talks we would we be averaging close to 20k a game so yes we would easily sell out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check out the upper decks of the grandstand that’s behind the goal posts
Empty
Yeh not a good look at all. Wonder how much the tickets were in the empty seats. I know that the empty ones at metricon you always see on telecasts are the $50-60 ones. And thats for home and away games.

Yeh not a good look at all. Wonder how much the tickets were in the empty seats. I know that the empty ones at metricon you always see on telecasts are the $50-60 ones. And thats for home and away games.

They had worse attendances in semi finals in the past so they are improving.
I’m just pointing it out as ammunition and food for thought for those that hate on us.

If we were playing Footscray in a KO Final today at Carrara does anyone here think we would not sell out the ground?

Was thinking the same..
they always mention they have 30k members but watch how many drop off if they’re not in finals! Some members are only in case they make the grand final it’s easy to secure tickets

Wouldn’t matter in a final they’d still sell

Here is Sydney they were offering FAMILY tickets for $50, can’t pull a crowd

It’s sad as they are a great team and deserve to play to sold out crowds. I fear for them if they drop out of the finals for an extended period

It's probably jealousy but man I'm sick of the Brisbane crew with their smug talk about their medical staff.
"Oh, well leave Ah Chee up to our medical team - they'll probably get him out on the field"

Have become quite smug the past 12 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back