No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Told you I would. Mr Bods

350e9d20997607448fa1d0563eddcac3.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Unreal. Hope the birthday was good for you Jen.
It was. Thanks. First part of my day was pretty boring, cleaned up at home. Then met my friends for dinner. They gave me some cool presents (as least cool for me, just pies related stuff -- calendar, new beanie and a signed pies football signed by Mason Cox) but also got some books. Ate BBQ chicken with fries, a bubblegum flavour cocktail and a icecream and chocolate sundae. Pretty good.

So according to internal news here Martin is 100% gone.

What do you make of not trading him for at least something and letting him walk for nothing?
I actually quit happy about it. All along I stated I rather send him to the draft than getting a pick GCS not going to use. Getting junk in the house and not using it going to collect dirt, especially for a year (2 future pick) . Every draft pick you plan to use you need to delist a player.

*I thought it said for Sun poster only for this thread.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually quit happy about it. All along I stated I rather send him to the draft than getting a pick GCS not going to use. Getting junk in the house and not using it going to collect dirt, especially for a year (2 future pick) . Every draft pick you plan to use you need to delist a player.

*I thought it said for Sun poster only for this thread.
No offence intended. Fwiw I think it was the right decision too.

I'll fly out of this thread as it's getting a little too dangerous.

Just got back from my trip. Spending 17 hrs on two flights is never pleasant though. Had a great time though.

I'm halfway through my trip in Florida

They do match day activities so right here!

Mr Bods if GCS redraft Martin, can you and Iva celebrate like crazy on main board- Martin thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back