No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Over the Covid-19 lockdown I like many other grew an isolation beard and people have been asking me when I’d be shaving it and my reply was next time the suns win I’ll shave it and donate the winning margin to the club..
This morning done both!

If anyone is looking to donate here is the link

Nice gesture there robo......I've also donated......

Over the Covid-19 lockdown I like many other grew an isolation beard and people have been asking me when I’d be shaving it and my reply was next time the suns win I’ll shave it and donate the winning margin to the club..
This morning done both!

If anyone is looking to donate here is the link

I will go $10 for every goal Ben King kicks in the first bracket of hub games (Rd 2 - 5)

Big Red Machine! What you got. You like games like this

I will go $10 for every goal Ben King kicks in the first bracket of hub games (Rd 2 - 5)

Big Red Machine! What you got. You like games like this
I could think of something im sure.

A certain amount for goals kicked by gingers? Matt Rowell may send me to the poor house though :p

Does anybody know how long the freeze on contract negotiations due to Corona Virus will last. The longer the Vic's have to negotiate and mess things up re Rowell, the bigger the risk. We need his and Anderson's signature now!

Does anybody know how long the freeze on contract negotiations due to Corona Virus will last. The longer the Vic's have to negotiate and mess things up re Rowell, the bigger the risk. We need his and Anderson's signature now!
I would relax. Rowell confirmed on 360 that it will be done when allowed.

Is GHS injured?
Seems like neither he nor Murdoch played in the scratch match.

Would love to get GHS into an opposition huddle. Give us a bit of inside intel in terms of how they want to play ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We just need the club to get a partnership with a local distillery now to get a special club themed drop so we have something we can start celebrating the good stuff that keeps coming
The Bods Special Reserve?

Before you settle on a favourite.... I’m just gonna leave this here.View attachment 894263
Edit: Nah you can’t beat a post that contains scotch and Dew... not even with the replacements.
.... s**t, you make an excellent case.

I'm going to have to give this some thought 🤔

I'm not your favourite, I'm heartbroken. But Oh Well . . .

View attachment 894280
I said favourite poster, Favourite mod has been sealed up for years old bean.

Plus, I love to see a fat guy post, whys that? Because then you get a fat guy like and then you get a fat guy dance.

images - 2020-06-18T080445.869.jpeg

not flexing, but i hadn't received my email from the club re getting into the ballot, so i emailed them asking if they had all gone out.
they got back to me saying sorry, i should have got one (they checked my details) and then i got one.

so, if you haven't got it but are expecting it contact the club as you need to get into the ballot by 5pm today and they announce 3pm tomorrow

not flexing, but i hadn't received my email from the club re getting into the ballot, so i emailed them asking if they had all gone out.
they got back to me saying sorry, i should have got one (they checked my details) and then i got one.

so, if you haven't got it but are expecting it contact the club as you need to get into the ballot by 5pm today and they announce 3pm tomorrow
I got my email telling me I didn't qualify. Which tbh I am perfectly alright with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back