No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow that Richmond got robbed by the umps. Obviously not a fan of Richmond but first game I've watched that's an obvious fix. I was like, "oh, you guys fix matches over here too." American sports are the same. Especially NBA and NFL. They're almost like professional wrestling at this point.
Rubbish. Lions were better for longer. Tigers were undisciplined and gave away some poor and really stupid free kicks and 50 metre penalties. Tigers players were clearly getting shirty when they started finding out this wasn’t going to be a walk in the park and things weren’t going their way. Went from all jokes and smiles before the match to very grumpy at the end. Lions would have had the game iced at three quarter time if not for a few easy misses. Frees were only 17 - 11 in the end, hardly a fix.

I thought the umps were pretty fair - just didn’t give Richmond the usual free kicks for dives and ducking in tackles.

they threw around the 50’s a bit but about time you should get pinged for kicking the ball after the ump has blown the whistle

Had to laugh at Dusty complaining about the fifty against him after he kicked the ball at goal after giving the Big O a massive shove in the back in the ruck contest. Either he doesn’t know the rules or he was deliberately wasting time.

Matt Kennedy and Solomon's gym has just opened

Rischa and his family was there for open day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind Hamish. He is more lively than his brother.
Hamish McLachlan is the biggest w***er in AFL

Hamish McLachlan is the biggest w***er in AFL

Is it? Neither of the brothers have bothered me. Hamish is a better host, Gil is more the businessman.
Wow..
I never realized.

Is it? Neither of the brothers have bothered me. Hamish is a better host, Gil is more the businessman.
Wow..
I never realized.

I can't stand him.
Smug to the next level.
Have you seen him on the half time segment with the kids.
Most awkward thing I've seen.

There was a betting market to see which sun would poll the highest (excluding rowell)

so the bookies thought it was a Monty that rowell had the most sums votes this year.

can’t recall the rest of the market.

think Greenwood polled better than expected but good to
See him rewarded for a great year.

There was a betting market to see which sun would poll the highest (excluding rowell)

so the bookies thought it was a Monty that rowell had the most sums votes this year.

can’t recall the rest of the market.

think Greenwood polled better than expected but good to
See him rewarded for a great year.

Hot tip for Brownlow votes.

The closer you stand to the adjudicating umpire at stoppages, the more chance you have for votes. Unless you are really tall and unshaven.
Hughie was centrally located all season.
Played well but Brownlow Osmosis got him a couple extra votes for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back