No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

In the hospital atm. It’s a different experience for me turns out the pain I was experiencing all week is an abyss in my navel. No wonder my body felt like I was being ripped apart.
Surgery tomorrow.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fat Pizza

Premiership Player
Feb 1, 2001
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Fitzroy
I am guessing that is an abscess, not an abyss Jen, but I am sure it is very painful. Wishing you all the best for your operation and recovery

Dec 5, 2015
Bueng Kan,Thailand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Surgery was done yesterday. Interesting experience.

But now I have to wear this therapy system that speeds up recovery. Meant to remove all excess crap from inside the wound. But its a suction, so the pressure on it is not ideal.

Just a lot of relaxing for me

Nice to know you're OK......nothing wrong with relaxing .......I'm about to head outside and do the same with a Benmores or 3....;)

Feb 27, 2005
Port Augusta
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
QPR
Surgery was done yesterday. Interesting experience.

But now I have to wear this therapy system that speeds up recovery. Meant to remove all excess crap from inside the wound. But its a suction, so the pressure on it is not ideal.

Just a lot of relaxing for me.
Negative pressure therapy? The vacuum?
I too have had that . Speeds up the healing by 5 times.
Had to use it for a month after having something cut out. Glad the surgery has gone well. Good luck on the recovery.

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Apparently we may have signed Seekem (who do the WAFL gear) as our new supplier to take over ISC..

Jan 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Apparently we may have signed Seekem (who do the WAFL gear) as our new supplier to take over ISC..

jeez.. be nice if GC could get a decent supplier and stick with them longer then 2 years..

Dec 5, 2015
Bueng Kan,Thailand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
If any of you Gold Coast residents have a Go Card issued by Translink and would like $16.64 added to your balance, then PM me with card No and ownership details. First in best dressed.

Just got word my card has expired, and with no idea when I'm allowed to travel back (Covid and all that), I'd much rather someone get the use instead of the money going into Translink coffers.

It's not much, but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears

Nah

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Yup. So I imagine the club will be advising the kids, if they dont want to do 2 weeks quarantine, fly back before tonight
I found solution for SA and Victoria boys. Since NSW is still open to them they can fly to Byron Bay, have a good time there and after 2 weeks drive to GC just in time for pre-season start :)

If Victoria has 10 more days of double doughnuts QLD may open the border to Victoria beginning Dec. But since Victoria did not shut down the SA border right now, QLD may not open the border to Victoria despite 28 days no community infections.

On a separate note, I can't believe that personnel associated with quarantine hotels were not tested regularly for covid. So stupid.

Last edited:
Back