No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Saad with 23 disposals at a whopping 56% efficiency and 6 turnovers despite 17 uncontested possessions. Not going anywhere when your ball movers are giving you those numbers. And I thought our players were poor at delivering the ball inside 50.
Always been the same, breaks the lines but can only kick long and high. Not a pin point kicker. His best strength was always his 1v1 defence

I can feel Cripps doing a Lynch/May/Ablett (Lol). He's suffered for too long, his body isn't gonna get any better. It may be time for a trade at the end of the year.
Freo would be perfect for him, they could play Fyfe forward more and effectively fix their forward line

I can feel Cripps doing a Lynch/May/Ablett (Lol). He's suffered for too long, his body isn't gonna get any better. It may be time for a trade at the end of the year.
It's only 2 games but I am already exhausted just by watching him. It looks like all those years of battering and carrying Blues are catching up with him.

Very enjoyable watching Carlton lose
It's funny how perceptions can change so quickly. Going into this season, a lot of pundits thought Carlton were set for a big jump into the top 8 and here they are sitting at 0-2 (just like their last 8 seasons). From our perspective, we have the Blues in round 4 at Metricon which could be the perfect time to face them while they're horribly out of form. They have Freo next week and the Dockers are definitely capable of beating them. We have Adelaide who pulled off an amazing win over the Cats but I want to see if they can back it up against Sydney this week before I start to believe they've turned the corner. So the Crows look better than most of us thought two weeks ago but the Blues look worse than most of us thought two weeks ago.

The footy gods giveth and the footy gods taketh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How filthy would you be if you were a BrisC supporter right now. That’s why it’s the VFL folks.
Yep, some really s**t decisions in that last quarter but not paying incorrect disposal at the end there was the icing on the cake.

everyone is agreeance on that from what ive seen on social media. That umpire should never get another game.

looking at the replay, had a clear view of the incident, if the teams were reversed, would have got the free kick.

Do Brisbane have grounds to protest the result especially if the AFL come out and admit it was incorrect?
No, I don't think so. Even if they did come out and say they made a mistake, they'd just put it down to human error.

When was the last time a result was changed because of an incorrect umpiring decision?

But Imagine if this was a GF :O

But umpiring was shocking all night, though Lions did have chances in the first half, missed shots, didn't take their opportunities, it shouldn't have been as close as it was at the end.

When was the last time a result was changed because of an incorrect umpiring decision?
Sirengate in 2006? The match was originally called a draw and two points were awarded to either team. Four days later the AFL Commission changed the result to a win for Fremantle and they were awarded the full four points, a result that later secured 3rd on the ladder for the Dockers and cost St Kilda a top 4 position.

No, I don't think so. Even if they did come out and say they made a mistake, they'd just put it down to human error.

But Imagine if this was a GF :O

But umpiring was shocking all night, though Lions did have chances in the first half, missed shots, didn't take their opportunities, it shouldn't have been as close as it was at the end.
I know but siren gate?
Also this is the first time in a long time that there has been a major incident happen like last night that has a big say in the result... everyone and I mean everyone is in agreeance that the free much should not hdhrbgdutbyin

I know but siren gate?
Also this is the first time in a long time that there has been a major incident happen like last night that has a big say in the result... everyone and I mean everyone is in agreeance that the free much should not hdhrbgdutbyin
I think the argument against changing the result is even had the decision been paid. (As it should have) There’s no way to categorically say the goal would have been kicked. From that range it’s likely it would have been. But to say it definitely would have is purely speculation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back