No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure if it's my failing eyesight or not, but trying to watch the game v Sydney at Metricon on Saturday, via the "watchAFL website", every time there was a long shot taken of play, I couldn't pick out where the red ball was heading, against the vacant red seats in the background..........either use the yellow ball or fill the stadium.........or change the colour of the seats

And before every one has a go at me, I know there's a rule that states when the red ball can be used......

So c'mon the answer is there for all to see............fill the stadium.

I'm not sure if it's my failing eyesight or not, but trying to watch the game v Sydney at Metricon on Saturday, via the "watchAFL website", every time there was a long shot taken of play, I couldn't pick out where the red ball was heading, against the vacant red seats in the background..........either use the yellow ball or fill the stadium.........or change the colour of the seats

And before every one has a go at me, I know there's a rule that states when the red ball can be used......

So c'mon the answer is there for all to see............fill the stadium.

I sit at ground level and I agree. The red seats and our red jersey and the red ball I think adds up to some confusion.

I’ve always wondered why the AFL dont just have a white bal for every game.

Works for soccer. Day and night games.

AFL is very much an arial game. Although at ground/stand level the ball would be better to see, a white ball would see an increase in skill errors, mostly with marking, due to having it blend against the sky.

I reckon a pink AFLX style ball

AFL is very much an arial game. Although at ground/stand level the ball would be better to see, a white ball would see an increase in skill errors, mostly with marking, due to having it blend against the sky.

I reckon a pink AFLX style ball
There is literally nothing wrong with the red or yellow balls IMO

Does anyone know how Atkins went in the VFL last week/the week before? After seeing the Jeremy Sharp thread bumped and seeing him behind Ellis and Lukosius who have locked up the wing spots, it got me thinking, is there a spot for Atkins? Or is he still building fitness after an interrupted pre-season?

Does anyone know how Atkins went in the VFL last week/the week before? After seeing the Jeremy Sharp thread bumped and seeing him behind Ellis and Lukosius who have locked up the wing spots, it got me thinking, is there a spot for Atkins? Or is he still building fitness after an interrupted pre-season?
horrible last week
decent this week

Think he'll spend at least another week in the VFL.

Not sure exactly how they'll make the changes to get him in
Would think Flanders / Sexton is the 22/23rd player - perhaps one of them goes out for Atkins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One to keep an eye on? Cam Smith is living on the Gold Coast these days and his son Jasper was right into his Auskick down in Melbourne so it's probably fair to assume that's going to continue now that they've settled on the GC. I believe he's living out in the Gold Coast Hinterland around Bonogin so his kid/s will likely end up playing for a team like the Mudgeeraba Spartans with Stuey Dew's children.

Articles from the past indicate his son Jasper will turn 11 this year which means he'll be draft eligible in 2028 and will satisfy the residency requirements for us to have academy access as long as the Smith family remain on the Gold Coast between now and 2028.

Looking at going to Perth for Suns v Freo on the Queens Birthday weekend. How do we go regarding getting seats? Is Optus expensive? Is there a way to get access into the cheer squad?

Looking at going to Perth for Suns v Freo on the Queens Birthday weekend. How do we go regarding getting seats? Is Optus expensive? Is there a way to get access into the cheer squad?
Its like $50 for cheer squad seats in Row A behind the goals

Well thank God I’m in Tasmania
I may have a visit from DOCS though because I sent the kids to the Q Clash
But while I was here I saw this
I’m not saying he comes from the criminal classses...but.....
IMG_0669.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back