No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

At this rate the bulldogs will be in the top 4 for the next 10 years

Constantly getting kissed on the dick by the broken VFL draft system.

For a team to finish top 8 two years in a row and get auto dibs on the number 1 and number 2 rated player from those two drafts is stupid.
Seriously good young key position stocks

English
JUH
Darcy
Naughton

RESPECT (big coming from me)

Personally I don't know how I feel about that message.

it's essentially saying "we don't have any issue with the fact that you protested and rioted but we do that you did it near a memorial building at one point in the day"

I'd rather have seen them come out and condemn any protesting or rioting at all, not just where they did it.

Personally I don't know how I feel about that message.

it's essentially saying "we don't have any issue with the fact that you protested and rioted but we do that you did it near a memorial building at one point in the day"

I'd rather have seen them come out and condemn any protesting or rioting at all, not just where they did it.

Totally good point that you make.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SEN rates Touk No1 for "gut running"

1. Touk Miller (Gold Coast)

“He does it when he knows he’s going to get the footy and he does it when he’s not.

“The amount of times he has a chase here, a smother there, he gets a fingernail on an opponent. He knows he’s not getting a stat for that but he does it regardless.

“The way that he got involved offensively this year, he’s averaged 32 possessions this year.

“Well-rounded runner and gut runner both ways. The challenge for him now to go to the next level, is to go from eight goals this year and kick 15-20 like the best midfielders in the game are doing.”

SEN rates Touk No1 for "gut running"

1. Touk Miller (Gold Coast)

“He does it when he knows he’s going to get the footy and he does it when he’s not.

“The amount of times he has a chase here, a smother there, he gets a fingernail on an opponent. He knows he’s not getting a stat for that but he does it regardless.

“The way that he got involved offensively this year, he’s averaged 32 possessions this year.

“Well-rounded runner and gut runner both ways. The challenge for him now to go to the next level, is to go from eight goals this year and kick 15-20 like the best midfielders in the game are doing.”

So happy for Touk that he’s finally getting the recognition he deserves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back