The Super Berry Bros, Welcome to the Den, Tom!

jjami15

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
This has to be one of the best "good news" stories of the AFL draft period...given the loss of their mum to breast cancer and their dad travelling all over the country to watch Jarrod play AFL and now the boys are together in Brisbane. Footy aside, this is just great for the Berry family going forward.
Damn straight, have posted prior that I really wanted this young man on our list. I also am aware of his footballing ability (we will be pleasantly suprised) but also it's more than just football. It's been a long time since I let out a
A8EE421B-C7BC-4E7E-B324-20681AF1DC92.gif
and at the time I was in my car, pumped up the music and was like
725407B2-68F1-45F8-BFF0-D28EB15C617B.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nunez

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Damn straight, have posted prior that I really wanted this young man on our list. I also am aware of his footballing ability (we will be pleasantly suprised) but also it's more than just football. It's been a long time since I let out a
View attachment 587877 and at the time I was in my car, pumped up the music and was like
View attachment 587878
This is the best.

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
This has to be one of the best "good news" stories of the AFL draft period...given the loss of their mum to breast cancer and their dad travelling all over the country to watch Jarrod play AFL and now the boys are together in Brisbane. Footy aside, this is just great for the Berry family going forward.
Couldn’t agree more; I think I was bordering on irrationality to wanting him at the club based on nothing rational.

I’m rapt it meant so much to the boys and like you said, equally rapt for the Berry family, they deserve it.

Dlions

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I was watching a tennis game at the Australian Open one year when one of the commentators described the daughter of one of the tennis players as ‘delicious’!
I remember thinking :think: what a terrible word to use when describing a child. Actually it is a terrible word for describing people in general.
Anyway, don’t mind me! Move on!

a mayes ing

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Tom also looks to have the same physical attributes as Jarrod (thick neck, wide shoulders). Looks like he could turn into a beast as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

snooplions

Club Legend
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The next week better be filled with non-stop Berry content from lions.com.au.

Actually, I'm at the point where I would support a show in which Lions TV follow the Andrews' household around filming their lives - UFC embedded style.

So many kings under the one damn roof.

Top Bottom