The Super Berry Bros, Welcome to the Den, Tom!

Remove this Banner Ad

This has to be one of the best "good news" stories of the AFL draft period...given the loss of their mum to breast cancer and their dad travelling all over the country to watch Jarrod play AFL and now the boys are together in Brisbane. Footy aside, this is just great for the Berry family going forward.
Damn straight, have posted prior that I really wanted this young man on our list. I also am aware of his footballing ability (we will be pleasantly suprised) but also it's more than just football. It's been a long time since I let out a
A8EE421B-C7BC-4E7E-B324-20681AF1DC92.gif and at the time I was in my car, pumped up the music and was like
725407B2-68F1-45F8-BFF0-D28EB15C617B.gif

Damn straight, have posted prior that I really wanted this young man on our list. I also am aware of his footballing ability (we will be pleasantly suprised) but also it's more than just football. It's been a long time since I let out a
View attachment 587877 and at the time I was in my car, pumped up the music and was like
View attachment 587878

This is the best.

This has to be one of the best "good news" stories of the AFL draft period...given the loss of their mum to breast cancer and their dad travelling all over the country to watch Jarrod play AFL and now the boys are together in Brisbane. Footy aside, this is just great for the Berry family going forward.
Couldn’t agree more; I think I was bordering on irrationality to wanting him at the club based on nothing rational.

I’m rapt it meant so much to the boys and like you said, equally rapt for the Berry family, they deserve it.

Delicious.
I was watching a tennis game at the Australian Open one year when one of the commentators described the daughter of one of the tennis players as ‘delicious’!
I remember thinking :think: what a terrible word to use when describing a child. Actually it is a terrible word for describing people in general.
Anyway, don’t mind me! Move on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The next week better be filled with non-stop Berry content from lions.com.au.

Actually, I'm at the point where I would support a show in which Lions TV follow the Andrews' household around filming their lives - UFC embedded style.

So many kings under the one damn roof.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back