Collingwoodity

Norm Smith Medallist
May 29, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
SS Lazio
I’m loving some of the comments. Lol. It’s like sometimes you think you want to say that to your partner but don’t but these guys / girls say it anyway. Rofl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tandino

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2007
Showers Stand
AFL Club
Essendon
Discount MAFS. With 33% less experts and non-sparkling water.

The Coalminer Property Developer and the Eyelash Tycoon are early favourites.

Last edited:

edgie

Hall of Famer
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Haven't watched, seems more genuine than MAFS which in a way is also a bit more tragic. Wouldn't mind skipping straight to the kickoffs lol.

Willo_

Trust the Process
Apr 27, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
76ers, Melbourne Roys
Haven't watched, seems more genuine than MAFS which in a way is also a bit more tragic. Wouldn't mind skipping straight to the kickoffs lol.
My missus watches it, it's shamelessly trying to be controversial and drama filled.
There are people there that have only been together for 12 months, and don't have the strongest relationships to start with... They are just hoping they crack and cheat

It is also just absolutely rubbish and none of the peoole are likeable, very easy to see why it was dropped back to one night a week after one week.. Will do well to not end up on a secondary channel within a few weeks

Collingwoodity

Norm Smith Medallist
May 29, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
SS Lazio
Very good show. I normally can’t stand reality tv.

Some people are very genuine some are real pieces of work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deliverance

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Much more interesting than MAFS. At least these people seem want to be there. MAFS is purely instawhores.

Top Bottom