The Surf Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 16, 2006
Queensland
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Jack Darling
The point of this thread is for supporters of the new Gold Coast Football Club to get to know each other. This thread can be used to for supporters to discuss lifestyle, occupations, memberships, players and the like on a social basis.

Eventually, it is hoped if this thread is popular, it will become a subthread that all GC supporters can feel comfortable posting in and getting to know one another in the lead up to Season 2011.

Hi all

I can't wait for this to get rolling. Sorry, but won't be jumping ship from my beloved Pies, but will probably post here more than on the Collingwood thread since I live up here and love everything about the Coast (except Surfers Paradise and Toolies). I will definitely be buying memberships for myself and my family in 2011, but until then really looking forward to some TAC Cup matches next year.

Re: Why did you decide to become a GC fan?

Oh I'm Brisbane through and through, don't worry about that.

I'm here for the lulz.

Broncos or Titans?

Edit : Reading your signature, interested in your answer. :D

I should have said Brisbane Lions through and through.

Yeah I can't stand rugby either..shits me that the Robina stadium is pretty much walking distance for me and it's the wrong shape.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange did some of these posts move to this thread?

Beers and pies!:D

Lol, except I reckon those pies are overrated, sure they're nice but "Worlds Best" I think not.

G'day guys.

Originally from country SA. Moved to Gold Coast new year 2002/03 and been here since.

Looking forward to inaugural membership and hoping to become actively involved in the club at some level if possible:D:thumbsu:

Nice to meet you. I would also love to be actively involved in the club, potentially get a job with them in some capacity.

Hey JTGM,

How's it going?

I'm new around the traps but I'm lookin' forward to be an active member here on Big Footy, particulary on the GC Board.

Cheers
ms

:thumbsu:

More like Brisbatarian or Brisbian;)

Great to see you have crossed over to the better divide TBD ;)

I'm not on the coast anymore but back in the days I was they were referred to simply as Brizzos and were generally regarded as a subhuman species - well the blokes were anyway, mainly because of their brizzo tans and the fact that most couldn't surf. The chicks were generally excused from this type of ridicule especially if you were lining one up later that night ;)

Perhaps this type of promotion could be used to enhance the future rivalry round?

I'm not on the coast anymore but back in the days I was they were referred to simply as Brizzos and were generally regarded as a subhuman species - well the blokes were anyway, mainly because of their brizzo tans and the fact that most couldn't surf. The chicks were generally excused from this type of ridicule especially if you were lining one up later that night ;)

Perhaps this type of promotion could be used to enhance the future rivalry round?

Brilliant:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back