Media **** the Swamprats: UPDATE, BRAB has been bested by swamprats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly what a s**t afternoon for qooty.

Ant bear is genuinely one of the most narcissistic personas who has ever graced this competition. He'll bend any situation to his benefit and does not give a flying * about the spirit of the game or the players on his list.

The decision to submit appeals for a resim against the gumbies potentially killed a club and proved just how far Ant Bears malignant narciccism would go.

The swamprats calling out the integrity of the sim was disgraceful and the fact that they have been rewarded for it makes me want to ******* vomit.

The way ant bear took the final hours of a clearly mentally disturbed poster and twisted it to his own advantage to gain the captaincy still makes me question his ability to feel any empathy for his qooty compatriots.

It also puts his actions in recent seasons in a very poor light. Surely ant bear wouldn't do things just to boost his personal profile?

Sportsmaniac89 is the biggest sycophant on this site. I wish them nothing but poor fortune.

Another s**t day for qooty. What an awful season again. I wish Harolad got this place nuked.

Another season, another loss to the hawks against a team of morally bankrupt posters. I can only take solace in the fact that the sexist dragons lost.

What an awful night for qooty.

Last edited:

Your tears are delicious

Millkys weren't to anybody but you when you decided to completely ignore his cries for help and push for the captaincy yourself.

Genuinely a horrifying person

I'm thankful for this thread.

I'm cramping something shocking after todays game, thanks for the salt BRAB you got me fixed up good.

Literally too much NaCl around here sweeties

It is a good point though.

With the Swamprats making the GF, it's a good time to remember Millky95.
7Rm2wPH.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ant Bear wouldn't even go close to doing that.

He knifed a person having a mental breakdown in their darkest hour. He's a snake.

Snakes have no hands, how does he hold the knife?

Your story is severely flawed.

He knifed a person having a mental breakdown in their darkest hour. He's a snake.
Considering his work organising the the Dazrah memorial match etc that’s a long bow to draw and rather poor taste.

4ffba3a1ce097.jpg

Another fantastic thread by BRAB

You’re on a roll tonight mate, two threads endorsed by the league’s SUPERSTAR ADMIN on the one night!

Keep up the good work and you’re sure to do well in the MVP (whenever that is :))

Considering his work organising the the Dazrah memorial match etc that’s a long bow to draw and rather poor taste.

No, it's not in poor taste at all.

On the night of millkys darkest hour, cloud PM'd him to ask him if he was ok. Ant bear sent him a message abusing him for not handing the captaincy over and didn't even ask if he was ok.

Ant bear does what's best for him first. His actions towards millky were an utter disgrace and millky has told me personally he still hasn't forgiven ant bear for what he did.

No, it's not in poor taste at all.

On the night of millkys darkest hour, cloud PM'd him to ask him if he was ok. Ant bear sent him a message abusing him for not handing the captaincy over and didn't even ask if he was ok.

Ant bear does what's best for him first. His actions towards millky were an utter disgrace and millky has told me personally he still hasn't forgiven ant bear for what he did.
You’re just pissed the Bombers smacked the Lions today...... have a bex and a good lie down

Remove this Banner Ad

Back