Media **** the Swamprats: UPDATE, BRAB has been bested by swamprats.

Remove this Banner Ad

b7321590f0d983b0f87c3a5ab23c0389.gif
haro's gone for a really weird persona this time

With points lost due to incorrect teamsheets, a general lack of interest from some of the senior players and a general lack of intent to engage in banter in some match threads, I'm surprised you didn't/haven't lost them all.

I wish I could reciprocate with a "nice try".

Maybe this would be a better way to reciprocate

rG1gSN471k-12.png

I've also spoken with Jade about it, it was that resim that made him leave.
Is that one that we legit re-simmed due to error or was it like an RU_ complaint that was dismissed?
I genuinely lost track after so many questionable moans about resims.

Is that one that we legit re-simmed due to error or was it like an RU_ complaint that was dismissed?
I genuinely lost track after so many questionable moans about resims.

That was legit re-simmed due to error!

I've also spoken with Jade about it, it was that resim that made him leave.

Now that's really sad that Jade left however.......

1) We were entitled to call that resim and

2) If the Gumbies had any sort of leadership they'd have done everything they could to keep him engaged in the SFA.

2) If the Gumbies had any sort of leadership they'd have done everything they could to keep him engaged in it.
Well don't tell me, tell the Gumbies.

2) If the Gumbies had any sort of leadership they'd have done everything they could to keep him engaged in the SFA.

We did, it was the attitude of a particular Rat that meant that they were irredeemable. Those putting the blame on the Gumbies leadership really need to understand how much effort was put into making this season successful, but how up against it we were from the beginning.

We did, it was the attitude of a particular Rat that meant that they were irredeemable. Those putting the blame on the Gumbies leadership really need to understand how much effort was put into making this season successful, but how up against it we were from the beginning.

Your Captain lost the club points through posting late/incorrect teamsheets and you high tailed it outta there when the going got tough.

Tell me more about this effort thing..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yet, the thread is at 4 pages.

People don't want to admit that they get sucked in by BRAB every time.

He's an expert at this.

People like to call out attention whores.

Stop the presses

Your Captain lost the club points through posting late/incorrect teamsheets and you high tailed it outta there when the going got tough.

I actually had a lot of stress in my personal life all through the last two seasons but hung in because the club needed some leadership, but after the events through the first half of the season the strain got to be a bit much.

But cheers for putting it back on me.

That was post the incident, which SM already admitted.caused both captains to lose interest.

Not to mention them going missing from match threads for days on end - watching My Kitchen Rules would have been more entertaining. TIC

Thereby giving them attention?

Indeed.
Say something stupid, get slapped around for it, then consider it a victory.

Quite the master troll :rolleyes:

Indeed.

I don't think he's been slapped around at all.

He made a thread antagonizing the Rats and they rushed in to respond.

Seems to me he succeeded in his goal.

I actually had a lot of stress in my personal life all through the last two seasons but hung in because the club needed some leadership, but after the events through the first half of the season the strain got to be a bit much.

But cheers for putting it back on me.

It was just banter... in keeping with the direction of the OP and thread in general. I hope everything is ok in rl mate.:thumbsu:

It was just banter... in keeping with the direction of the OP and thread in general. I hope everything is ok in rl mate.:thumbsu:

It's still pretty busy, lost the passion for this place a while back but stuck it out, but AB being a prick about things and pulling apart the work put in pretty much put out any spark left.

From someone at a club in a similar position to SM you don't really know what's going on.

Had a HoF member who was a great poster in Broken quit because of the Haro/BC melodrama. AR just got sick of the league and quit, Matera had real life issues and quasi retired. Not easy trying to lead a club with little in the way of actives, even worse when you lose weekly as rookies lose interest, even worse when a club with heaps of actives poach one of the few you have. :rolleyes:

Which comes back to AB and the Rats, who've lent us a prominent player to help lure some new players already in the league.
Indeed.

Weird logic indeed. The quality of the premise is somehow better if low hanging fruit and poor attempts at trolling are called into question.
You'd know better than most too. Many a bay poster has pulled the same stunt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back