Media **** the Swamprats: UPDATE, BRAB has been bested by swamprats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Calls melt but makes a thread melting after his team lost.
Yeah righto champ, jog on.

The best bit is that his absence cost the Hawks any chance of making the Grand Final!

Fancy getting suspended before a big game.

Forget the MVP, we really need a Sweet FA Attention Whore of the Year Award.

It would be a one horse race, granted

#sfaawoty
And yet, the thread is at 4 pages.

People don't want to admit that they get sucked in by BRAB every time.

He's an expert at this.

Hah.

I just enjoy giving him the s**t he deserves. That's not him winning that's me getting to slam him without prejudice for being a whiny child.
Ahuh sure mate.

You winning would be not responding at all.

Ahuh sure mate.

You winning would be not responding at all.

Actually, I think we'd agree to disagree there.

With all due respect, if I was captain and one of my players had just gotten himself suspended from a Preliminary Final and then proceeded to throw their toys out of the cot when the team lost, I'd perhaps be telling them politely to pull their head in given it was their absence that probably cost us a spot in the Grand Final.

Yes, BRAB cost your team a chance of making the Grand Final! That's the fact!

Right now, we get free reign to call him out and give it back to him without prejudice!

The scoreboard says that we won and right now, toys being thrown out of the cot also says we won.

Forget the MVP, we really need a Sweet FA Attention Whore of the Year Award.

It would be a one horse race, granted

#sfaawoty
Oh you’re still a thing around here.

Heh. Wel there you go.

What next. Far Kern makes a comeback??

With all due respect, if I was captain and one of my players had just gotten himself suspended from a Preliminary Final and then proceeded to throw their toys out of the cot when the team lost, I'd perhaps be telling them politely to pull their head in given it was their absence that probably cost us a spot in the Grand Final.

Right now, we get free reign to call him out and give it back to him without prejudice!

The scoreboard says that we won and right now, toys being thrown out of the cot also says we won.
This thread is generating discussion.

Not bothered at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll also point out that said player also ruined his captains survivor game he is running, to the point the game had to be restarted..

Not to mention miggs being suspended every few weeks.

Discipline problems at the Hawks... Loonerty is losing control.

I'll also point out that said player also ruined his captains survivor game he is running, to the point the game had to be restarted..

Your teammates are constantly looking for a new captain and you give me s**t?

Boy you might wanna handle your own yard before you come after me.

Even with my so called “discipline” problem, I’d probably fetch twice as much on the open market as you would, you petulant little piss ant

Your teammates are constantly looking for a new captain and you give me s**t?

Boy you might wanna handle your own yard before you come after me.

At least my team mate aren't afraid to put their intention to overthrow me in public.

You on the other hand are oblivious to a small group plotting your downfall.

At least my team mate aren't afraid to put their intention to overthrow me in public.

You on the other hand are oblivious to a small group plotting your downfall.
S7tY81UIatP9TYsJYzGkxp4er_5w90gfGkh-ByFNVmTxk0gWLnsxQ2LoTptF7GBZK2tm3FmlDihqUEakJ7jwEhC5W0Jz9e0HP2hZUy4yLZyVJYSdqMNAU210fNpEQPF4AX6Z2pEklL6KLRwoP0mImZU=w375-h375-nc

I stand by BRAB's comments wholeheartedly. Anyone who has seen Ant Bear operate behind the scenes know he is a ruthless persona who stops at nothing to get what he wants, even if it pushes others out of the league. The Gumbies have lost a rookie thanks to his actions, as well as both co-captains. Not to mention the Rats own captain who has expressed repeatedly that he can't stand Ant Bear having the captaincy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back