Media **** the Swamprats: UPDATE, BRAB has been bested by swamprats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ant Bear's latest thread is probably the biggest shark jump I've seen in my time in the league and honestly proves my point.

Wow.

I actually read this thread second thinking it was a response to that thread. Talk about tone deaf from AB.

How is that ABs fault?

AB requested a resim on the gumbies/rats match.

Some gumbies got disheartened and left. It was against the spirit of the game.

b7321590f0d983b0f87c3a5ab23c0389.gif

For getting incredibly desperate about the need for a re-sim in our match. Jade was turned off the league as a result.

Unfair to put that just on AB tbh, there are a lot of people in this league who take it way too seriously...i think that would be what turned Jade off.

Unfair to put that just on AB tbh, there are a lot of people in this league who take it way too seriously...i think that would be what turned Jade off.

Jade specifically cited Ant Bear's attitude as what turned him off the league. Don't shoot the messenger.

Ant Bear wouldn't even go close to doing that.

He knifed a person having a mental breakdown in their darkest hour. He's a snake.
I’m sorry but I have no idea what you are referring to here. Please explain? That’s an awful thing to throw around if not true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was weird that he suddenly disappeared off the planet. That's a shame...
Unfortunately for the Gumbies they had recruited a mass of rookies (which is great) who didn't really understand what happened there and were put off by the way it happened I suppose.

I’m sorry but I have no idea what you are referring to here. Please explain? That’s an awful thing to throw around if not true.

Millky basically had a breakdown from the stress in his real life in July of last year, resigned from bigfooty in a rush of blood. Before doing so, he announced as such on the swamprats best and fairest night.

Cloud PM'd him offering him help. Ant bear PM'd him berating him for not making succession plans and didn't even ask if he was ok.

This isn't something I'd make up. It's absolutely true and from the horses mouth. I was in a Facebook chat with millky and plenty of other posters can confirm this is what he told us had happened. My issue with ant bear is sometimes the line between the SFA and real life gets blurred for him. Sometimes, it appears the SFA has taken precedence which sucks.

I've documented this before in previous threads. It's not an accusation I've made up and it's not the first time I've voiced it.

Millky is fine now too by the way. In good spirits but I can't see him coming back to bigfooty.

Millky basically had a breakdown from the stress in his real life in July of last year, resigned from bigfooty in a rush of blood. Before doing so, he announced as such on the swamprats best and fairest night.

Cloud PM'd him offering him help. Ant bear PM'd him berating him for not making succession plans and didn't even ask if he was ok.

This isn't something I'd make up. It's absolutely true and from the horses mouth. I was in a Facebook chat with millky and plenty of other posters can confirm this is what he told us had happened. My issue with ant bear is sometimes the line between the SFA and real life gets blurred for him. Sometimes, it appears the SFA has taken precedence which sucks.

I've documented this before in previous threads. It's not an accusation I've made up and it's not the first time I've voiced it.

Millky is fine now too by the way. In good spirits but I can't see him coming back to bigfooty.
Love you LW

We all want you back

Love you LW

We all want you back
VictoriousDisfiguredCaecilian-max-1mb.gif

*. I had wondered where his podcasts had gone! Shows how much attention I pay outside MBD.

Pretty shitty effort if true (not saying I don’t believe you but there is always two sides to it). Real life first, posters second, Sweet FA comes third.

Send my regards to milky!

****. I had wondered where his podcasts had gone! Shows how much attention I pay outside MBD.

Pretty shitty effort if true (not saying I don’t believe you but there is always two sides to it). Real life first, posters second, Sweet FA comes third.

Send my regards to milky!
InfamousHalfImpala-max-1mb.gif

I stand by BRAB's comments wholeheartedly. Anyone who has seen Ant Bear operate behind the scenes know he is a ruthless persona who stops at nothing to get what he wants, even if it pushes others out of the league. The Gumbies have lost a rookie thanks to his actions, as well as both co-captains. Not to mention the Rats own captain who has expressed repeatedly that he can't stand Ant Bear having the captaincy.

Well to be fair, I'm pretty sure Ant Bear did some pretty good work in the Rookie Roadshow to even get the Gumbies in a position get some rookies in the first place so I wouldn't be going in to gung ho with the 'noose over the tree' routine.
But Im enjoying this thread so in true SFA tradition, let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story and carry on..

Well to be fair, I'm pretty sure Ant Bear did some pretty good work in the Rookie Roadshow to even get the Gumbies in a position get some rookies in the first place so I wouldn't be going in to gung ho with the 'noose over the tree' routine.
But Im enjoying this thread so in true SFA tradition, let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story and carry on..

Regardless of his role in bringing them in, he was also the factor driving them away. Still truth.

But nice try.

Regardless of his role in bringing them in, he was also the factor driving them away. Still truth.

But nice try.

With points lost due to incorrect teamsheets, a general lack of interest from some of the senior players and a general lack of intent to engage in banter in some match threads, I'm surprised you didn't/haven't lost them all.

I wish I could reciprocate with a "nice try".

With points lost due to incorrect teamsheets, a general lack of interest from some of the senior players and a general lack of intent to engage in banter in some match threads, I'm surprised you didn't/haven't lost them all.

I wish I could reciprocate with a "nice try".

Your post is entirely disingenuous so I'll have to reciprocate with a lack of a nice try for that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back