Competition The Sweet City Extravaganza - THE GRAND FINAL IS HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

“The world is full of exceptional people. The people in the world who do kindness, or search for the truth despite their lives being at risk. The shitposters, the podcasters, the statisticians, and sickly fams, the stuck up old campaigners and the rookies, and yes, Gero. People who risk everything for the sake of others and those who simply try to help those whose needed be greater than their own. Those people inspire me, not the other way around.”

Posters in Sweet come in many guises. Some wear their heart on their sleeve, some work in shadows. Some post 148 times in a thread, others a premium 27. Some post for good, some for not very good at all. The balance between these forces is chaotic and abstruse, and yet within them we are all agents. It is time to discover the powers swirling in all of us, as we lace up our Bat Boots and kick start the Spider Bike,

MARVEL STUDIOS PRESENTS

SSE.png

STARTING MONDAY NIGHT

A gargantuan tournament featuring all the biggest hitters!! Where do you stand amidst the sprawl of canonical League characters? Face up to your friends and foes and discover for yourself who really rules this City!!!!!! But it's not all gritty contests for the fate of humanity - it's a real carnival atmosphere! Why not try out the UnitedHealth Group Climbing Wall? Maybe sit back and watch the family spectacle in one of our Ezychargers N2O Beanbags. Everyone in the boardroom agreed the kids absolutely love it!! I would also like to recognise that this venture has nothing to do with any huge amounts of money! Hahahahahhahaha icypoles you dumb shits!! But first let our masks, our apparent identities, our characteristic powers and attributes, be glimpsed!

Chart 1.png
Chart 2.png
Chart 3.png
Chart 4.png

The seeding for the MARVEL SUPERMATES™™™ JIMINY CRICKET ©APTAIN ©ARLTON HERE WE GO MOSSACK FONSECA ☾⊙♫♫€☾☂ Ϝ⊙☋☈ BRUCE WAYNO KLUTCH SPORTS IMAX 5D BATTLE ⒷⒶⓁⓄⓄⓏⒶ is as follows.

QF.png

Good luck, you disgusting nerds.

Last edited:
nobody:
Sab22: thano's mode activates
Uh buddy you're only rocking a 2.78 for in-jokes, try and keep things a little less esoteric.

By the end of this, I expect my graph to resemble a fully fitted dodecagon.

Also, lol at facing my best mate in the first round. Whatever this competition is, I will beat Wayeno.

If I wanted to watch a bunch of nerds fight each other on the internet using fantasy personas I would join the Sweet FA!
Glad MARVEL STUDIOS can service you. Keep an eye out for the 7-Eleven Half-Time All-The-Time Children-Operated Fireworks Show!

Broken first up. I'll just leave now shall I? :huh:

q3m7BiK.png

Last edited:
By the end of this, I expect my graph to resemble a fully fitted dodecagon.

Also, lol at facing my best mate in the first round. Whatever this competition is, I will beat Wayeno.
Will be a dark day in hell, the day that happens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back