Fundraiser The Sweet F.A. Daffodil Day appeal

Remove this Banner Ad

You can make some names! It's all in your hands
(I feel like I may be making a terrible mistake)

Barrybran One guernsey yellow, one blue would be the best start. Maybe the Daffodils vs the Bluebells?

Barrybran One guernsey yellow, one blue would be the best start. Maybe the Daffodils vs the Bluebells?

Looked into it further and bluebells signify gratitude and humility.

Looked into it further and bluebells signify gratitude and humility.
No wonder it's one of the Eagles colours

jeremy-mcgovern_1odhe716gtiqz1lw9f0qlyu97r.jpg

If we can't get 44 donors. We'll replace the remaining players with F.Log, C.Ampaigner, U.Seless ect
Allow the top donaters to nominate a player to fill the ranks if it comes to that

Allow the top donaters to nominate a player to fill the ranks if it comes to that
That's a better idea.
Alternatively we could tag people to this thread. Doesn't matter if they are from the Sweet FA or not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might be onto something. Have a Daffodil Draft with the top donors choosing number and position. Catch being that the draft is silent.
Yeah dont mind that. Need a way to vote/determine who the captains are in order to make that work i rekon.

Also based on what i said earlier about claiming a number, and the others following suit with personal reasons relating to the cause selecting numbers.

I 100% believe those selections should be locked away, its in the spirit of the thread, the game and the cause. People like me who just chose a number cos i want it shouldnt have any priority choice over it

Might be a stupid question but aren't we aiming for 40, not 44?

I had a footy teammate who died from melanoma a few years ago. I'll go #28 as a tribute to him who wore #28 on his back when we played senior footy together if possible.

Finances aren't the best right now but threw a few dollars at this, means a fair bit to me and so glad to see people getting behind it.

I may just be a parochial flog, but I made my donation to the Cancer Council of WA instead.

That probably counts me out of the game, but I wouldn't want to be seen in those godawful colours anyway.

Just give me my sweet, sweet badge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back