Fundraiser The Sweet F.A. Daffodil Day appeal

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we get to challenge the leadership with a potato?

I'll challenge, get shut down, sent to the back pocket, but successfully rechallenge midway through the second quarter.

Am I allowed to request Daffodils full forward? Or was there a donation threshold for being able to select your position? (In which case, fair enough)
Request has been granted. Unfortunately I can't submit anymore with the simmer having the teams.

Presenting the teams! (Positions to be confirmed asap) please reply with a position you want or the position you last played will be yours
The Daffodils!
OES , PhenomenalV1 , Dingster , The Half Back , Tommycash , philreich , Tigerturbulance , I bleed Blue , Wooshette , NaturalDisaster , DERO, TJASTA , SarahSmiles , xenxen , GotTheGoodes , TheInjuryFactory , Sterge , I Dont Care , StFly , Doctor Gero
The Bluebells!
por_please_ya , Ant Bear , Argas Tuft , Reginald Perrin , rfctiger74 , Nunez , kdavva74 , Cheval , haydo , U2tigers , Morganashlee , dogs105 , Hatchy1992 , fitzroybowiedog , Agent93 , BLERN , Barrybran , Matera92 , The Filth Wizard

Generated by a Random group generator
View attachment 547020
I want to play on The Filth Wizard and we're going to choose the wing SarahSmiles.
Apologies, see above post. I put you at half back and tfw in the back pocket sorry. Team sheets have been given to the simmer.
You held it open long enough for two people to request a spot? If you were going to let people pick a spot why close it so soon? Makes no sense.
And if you were just going to pick the sides yourself, why open up the offer in the first place?

#Swampratsleadership

You held it open long enough for two people to request a spot? If you were going to let people pick a spot why close it so soon? Makes no sense.
And if you were just going to pick the sides yourself, why open up the offer in the first place?

#Swampratsleadership
Because I am compulsive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good work SarahSmiles, over $1400 raised for a wonderful cause signalling another successful charity fundraiser for the Sweet FA. Cool that this kind of thing has somewhat become a staple over recent seasons. Hope people keep on taking the initiative. :thumbsu:

so what are the possies?
Would have released them this morning but slept through my alarm. They'll be out today because I only got the graphic at 11 PM

Would have released them this morning but slept through my alarm. They'll be out today because I only got the graphic at 11 PM
When is the game?

Then why rush the teams? Haha the concept of the game is great, but I think you've rushed it a bit mate.

Give the people what they want.

Then why rush the teams? Haha the concept of the game is great, but I think you've rushed it a bit mate.

Give the people what they want.
It's already been simmed and commentary is being written for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back