Media The Sweet F.A in 4 Minutes, 10 Seconds - Celebrating 30 Seasons

Remove this Banner Ad

It could be a refreshing cup of decaf coffee, Mobbs.

I am currently making myself a decaf coffee.
lol coffee drinker
s15FVoY.gif

Number 3, is approx the same time the Sweet FA started. This photo comes from the City Oval, Coburg, were at the time Fitzroy was in a partnership with the Coburg FC. So this is about when I thought ... hey, I know what could work ... hope a bunch of dumb banter doesn't happen ...
Hope you enjoyed. I'm hot as fu**.
View attachment 992754
Wow, you're sitting in the croweater 41 pocket too. Small world.

I am just digging the huge 90s vibes this thread is emanating.

The disks. Now look at that sweater.

The 90s never ended in the Sweet FA.

Great stuff Hate, well done!

Hey Mobbs because I am such a team player I am happy to make the sacrifice for you and have the SFA BnF award named after me. It is the least I can do.

I know what you are thinking, what a ******* guy!

Great stuff Hate, well done!

Hey Mobbs because I am such a team player I am happy to make the sacrifice for you and have the SFA BnF award named after me. It is the least I can do.

I know what you are thinking, what a ******* guy!
I'd love to win the Lynny Medal one day!

They weren't huge crowds mate. Basically every spectator was in that pocket!
On a particular day, I witnessed him kick about 5-6 goals from basically where you’re sitting with absolutely no angle to the goals, all on a check side right foot. All through the middle. It was actually ****ed.

On a particular day, I witnessed him kick about 5-6 goals from basically where you’re sitting with absolutely no angle to the goals, all on a check side right foot. All through the middle. It was actually f’ed.
4 drop punts and a check side. In leather suit shoes too just to increase difficulty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back