Podcast The Sweet F.A. Podcast Episode 3 - 95 Guys

Remove this Banner Ad

Good stuff guys. Who doesn't know about the Necronomicon / Evil Dead? Millky95 get thee copies of Evil Dead 1, 2 & 3 and watch ASAP. Classics.
Surprised you all didn't pounce on Millky saying a respectful margin instead of respectable :D

Good stuff guys. Who doesn't know about the Necronomicon / Evil Dead? Millky95 get thee copies of Evil Dead 1, 2 & 3 and watch ASAP. Classics.
Surprised you all didn't pounce on Millky saying a respectful margin instead of respectable :D

In my defence I was drunk.

Evil dead? Meh. Watched it when it first came out circa '80 or '81 wasn't worth doing 3 times

Evil dead? Meh. Watched it when it first came out circa '80 or '81 wasn't worth doing 3 times
It's one of my faves. Saw it really young (my olds didn't give a s**t what we watched) and it's one of my beloved childhood films like Home Alone or Beetlejuice. Still rates as one of the best scary movies IMHO. I also rate the Shining, Scream, Halloween, Se7en & Silence of the Lambs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't you remember the last podcast you were involved in :p

I was great. You, however, joined the list of hosts that somehow manage to * the podcasts up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back