Podcast The Sweet F.A. Podcast Episode 4 - Ode to Hoooops

Remove this Banner Ad

TFW you remember how the Royvolution actually started after being on the podcast.

We'd received a penalty for not submitting a team sheet, and so we decided to post our team sheet everywhere including other match threads and then just hang around in those threads as well.

Similar to how it came about this time.

TFW you remember how the Royvolution actually started after being on the podcast.

We'd received a penalty for not submitting a team sheet, and so we decided to post our team sheet everywhere including other match threads and then just hang around in those threads as well.

Yeah but then the actual #Royvolution came around when nothing else worked so we were going to post in another match thread for the week... and we couldn't decide which one so did all of them :D

It's a two punch combo :D

I don't know why you are telling me this and why I should care.

As I say to everybody.

#bringit.
2qd0d2f.gif

Goddammit Loonerty and Millky95
Votes for me are made by calling
13004WILLO

Get it right...I'm not paying you for mistakes

What the *, Millky, who the * are the Wohnders?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back