Kennedy Parker

This is why we can't have nice things
Jul 9, 2015
Ivory Tower
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers, Gold City Royals
This board needs a damn general SFA discussion thread to weed out the shit threads (this one included).

Anyway, what teams are looking weak and need a player that will make somewhere between 1-10’000 posts a season?
The Gumbies need some assistance at the moment.

Fryer Tuck

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
This board needs a damn general SFA discussion thread to weed out the shit threads (this one included).

Anyway, what teams are looking weak and need a player that will make somewhere between 1-10’000 posts a season?
The Gumbies are always open, former skip.

However, I do expect you to work a bit. Got some promising posters here.

Also, BRAB will be here.

Up for it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cadaver

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, Coney Island Warriors
A person from the US. Can’t really call it recruiting from another board if they’ve never posted on the site before.
The Gumbies didn't initiate that. I did. I brought him to the forum and then he personally chose to join the Gumbies. They imported no one.

Blacky

The King
May 9, 2006
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Denver Broncos & Gold City Royals
The Gumbies didn't initiate that. I did. I brought him to the forum and then he personally chose to join the Gumbies. They imported no one.
I’d say taking an imported poster with zero posts (and not seen on the board in the week since) is probably more akin to signing anything that moves though if I’m being fair.

Cadaver

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, Coney Island Warriors
I’d say taking an imported poster with zero posts (and not seen on the board in the week since) is probably more akin to signing anything that moves though if I’m being fair.
If I'm being fair, it's not as bad as tagging half a dozen inactive players in your team thread on deadline day.

Blacky

The King
May 9, 2006
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Denver Broncos & Gold City Royals
I’d also say recruiting out in the open is refreshing as opposed to the cloak and dagger bullshit that you’d be used to.

Top Bottom