The Sweet FA General Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible you’ll move on and retire?

I don’t think anyone really cares about your opinion.

I think he he thinks people actually care about the Bears which explains why they get so many new players that aren't rookies.

I think he he thinks people actually care about the Bears which explains why they get so many new players that aren't rookies.

To be fair it wasn't exactly an attractive destination last season.

But we were voted the best team to play against in the league, and our 4 rookies have had the biggest impact of any recruits at any club, rookie or otherwise. Apart from The Jesus and Agent93 has anyone actually gone forwards at the Hawks?

But we were voted the best team to play against in the league, and our 4 rookies have had the biggest impact of any recruits at any club, rookie or otherwise. Apart from The Jesus and Agent93 has anyone actually gone forwards at the Hawks?

This is a very defensive answer that applies very little if at all to the comment I made. I also only know two of your rookies so the statement is lost on me.

Wouldn't read too much into votes in the survey either, don't need to go and look to see a lot of those votes came from a very specific group of people. Happens every year.

This is a very defensive answer that applies very little if at all to the comment I made. I also only know two of your rookies so the statement is lost on me.

Wouldn't read too much into votes in the survey either, don't need to go and look to see a lot of those votes came from a very specific group of people. Happens every year.

I disagree with your assertion that it's wrong to think people care about the Bears. I also don't think your comment about attracting non-rookies is really relevant considering the position the club was in during Seasons 24 and 25, and the fact we've now brought in 4 active, engaged rookies and revitalised the list. We are now an attractive destination.

I disagree with your assertion that it's wrong to think people care about the Bears. I also don't think your comment about attracting non-rookies is really relevant considering the position the club was in during Seasons 24 and 25, and the fact we've now brought in 4 active, engaged rookies and revitalised the list. We are now an attractive destination.

It's kinda funny how easy it is to bait some of you guys into serious defences of your clubs late on Saturday nights.

I guess we'll see if you're an attractive destination this off season. I've never been in a club that had to rely solely on bringing in rookies with no preconceived notions for survival so I can't give any advice on how quickly the resurgence comes when it does.

It's kinda funny how easy it is to bait some of you guys into serious defences of your clubs late on Saturday nights.

I guess we'll see if you're an attractive destination this off season. I've never been in a club that had to rely solely on bringing in rookies with no preconceived notions for survival so I can't give any advice on how quickly the resurgence comes when it does.

There's next to no engagement in the league at the moment, so yes, I will bite.

There's next to no engagement in the league at the moment, so yes, I will bite.

This is the eternal misery of elimination. Come and play werewolf. It’s a Christmas tradition.

This is the eternal misery of elimination. Come and play werewolf. It’s a Christmas tradition.

I'm in for this game. I will try, for once, to stay engaged for a whole game.

Drunkgoliath is a slow burn

Bad News Bears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing the discrepancy between the activity of the two prelim threads I have to hand it to the Demons and Rats, dedicated til the end.

If the Rats get through to the GF it's gonna be a 1000 post thread regardless of whom else makes it.

Is it just a coincidence that nearly every finals game has been really close, or was it deliberately engineered?

Is the Monday before the Grand Final Mobbs medal night? Or should I just go home after Bingo tonight?
A team of elves is working hard to bring you this grand event. Should be posted in multiple threads by the end of the year or Thursday, hopefully

A team of elves is working hard to bring you this grand event. Should be posted in multiple threads by the end of the year or Thursday, hopefully
ymYOPoO.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back