The Sweet FA General Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I may as well be. I'm a disciplinarian. So BEHAVE! And if you can't do that then be safe.

I respect you because you like my posts often.

Wayne's_World for EKA Medal ......I've heard thru a friend, he's very good

giphy.gif

Whats happening in the Sweet F.A.

2 weeks in a row, where Match threads are up late, how can I Burn the Royals for their shitness?
You confuse me U2. I always thought a match thread on a Monday night was early :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leave me alone, I'm a school leaver living out of home and too much financial freedom for my own good.

If you need help, I have a charity account that'll take away a large chunk of that financial freedom.

Unless you're one of those wierd units who gets excited every time he gets a water/gas/electricity bill.

Whats happening in the Sweet F.A.

2 weeks in a row, where Match threads are up late, how can I Burn the Royals for their shitness?

I think we've erroneously created an expectation of Monday night.

hmmmm, but I thought first thing Tuesday morning was the right time.

The day is a wasting here.

Match thread dude is doing a bang up job by taking an extra 10 hours then usual and I'll hear no slight of it.

I read somewhere a discussion about injuries and suspensions in the SFA, did anymore come of that, is it possible?
Injuries are an optional part of the sim. Believe ?2? weeks as the maximum stint. They used to be employed for the Sweet F.A. but no longer, as people thought it would frustrate folk or have them lose interest.

Is it just me or have the wheels fallen off the Gumby train?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back