The Sweet FA General Discussion Thread

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Cloud_ and Blacky are frantically trying to recruit anything that moves as we speak.

This board needs a damn general SFA discussion thread to weed out the s**t threads (this one included).

Anyway, what teams are looking weak and need a player that will make somewhere between 1-10’000 posts a season?
The Gumbies need some assistance at the moment.

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
This board needs a damn general SFA discussion thread to weed out the s**t threads (this one included).

Anyway, what teams are looking weak and need a player that will make somewhere between 1-10’000 posts a season?

The Gumbies are always open, former skip.

However, I do expect you to work a bit. Got some promising posters here.

Also, BRAB will be here.

Up for it?

The Gumbies need some assistance at the moment.

Wow.
I did not know that the Gumbies were actually in dire straights.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
We haven’t had to import any posters yet though.

If you're talking about the American Experiment, I didn't even bring him to my club.

This removes the whole need for landfill, one thread to post s**t in. What an idea.

RU_ you’re a damn genius.
Looks like the landfill is full, the best I could do was landill.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Probably why I didn’t say you did. Jumping at shadows much?

Don't gaslight me, 'importing a poster' could mean little else. You don't 'import' posters from other boards, that's just recruiting.

Don't gaslight me, 'importing a poster' could mean little else. You don't 'import' posters from other boards, that's just recruiting.
I was talking about the Gumbies you baby.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I'd like to discuss Generals. General George S Ulysses is my favourite.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

General Sir John Monash.

Who have the Gumbies 'imported'?
A person from the US. Can’t really call it recruiting from another board if they’ve never posted on the site before.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
A person from the US. Can’t really call it recruiting from another board if they’ve never posted on the site before.

The Gumbies didn't initiate that. I did. I brought him to the forum and then he personally chose to join the Gumbies. They imported no one.

The Gumbies didn't initiate that. I did. I brought him to the forum and then he personally chose to join the Gumbies. They imported no one.
I’d say taking an imported poster with zero posts (and not seen on the board in the week since) is probably more akin to signing anything that moves though if I’m being fair.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I’d say taking an imported poster with zero posts (and not seen on the board in the week since) is probably more akin to signing anything that moves though if I’m being fair.

If I'm being fair, it's not as bad as tagging half a dozen inactive players in your team thread on deadline day.

If I'm being fair, it's not as bad as tagging half a dozen inactive players in your team thread on deadline day.
Unless you prefer players who have achieved a modicum of posting quality in the past and not just throwing 11 darts.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I’d also say recruiting out in the open is refreshing as opposed to the cloak and dagger bullshit that you’d be used to.

Fair call, but I'd put fumblr's antics this off season in the same basket.

Fair call, but I'd put fumblr's antics this off season in the same basket.
I’ve turned a blind eye to that like trump and Russian hackers.

Back