The Sweet FA Graphics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to see all of the official guernseys. Is there any place these have been kept?

I had started on that actually, I might try and dig into it again. Would be a perfect addition to the thread. My dream goal is to one day get every Sweet FA guernsey design on a common template like footyjumpers.com.

Hey Tarkyn_24, do you recall what kind of strip this was at the Hawks when you were there? Don't think it's home or away but dunno if it's meant to be heritage or pre-season or whatever. Alternatively looks like okeydoke7 and JT_the_Man were also on that list so may be able to help me out.

1591843956424.png

Hey Tarkyn_24, do you recall what kind of strip this was at the Hawks when you were there? Don't think it's home or away but dunno if it's meant to be heritage or pre-season or whatever. Alternatively looks like okeydoke7 and JT_the_Man were also on that list so may be able to help me out.

View attachment 890260
That's the S20 third 'hash' strip, based off the one listed on the wiki page in S19. I don't know when it originated though.

View attachment 890260
It was a gimmick guernsey when we ran with #geauxhawks which transformed into #Gateauxhawks iirc. Neither home or away, just a special occasion guernsey designer as a pisstake

3KZ is Football still loves said gimmick.
Correct! I dubbed them the The #Gateauxhawks and was at the opening of the bakery. I think they need a jumper with a Black Forest or Cup Cake design on the front. Perhaps with a scratch and smell feature. Something along these lines would be good.

1591847272820.png

View attachment 890260
I was inactive but it’s probably in the old team thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go have a lurk in the FJGD board - there's a few folks who are happy to help out (and some that completely hate the SFA).

Yeah, I got a tag in by akkaps. Will see what we can get together.

The Royals logo needs a revamp... are any of you blokes particularly proficient and creative in this regard? I have some ideas but no ability.
I just want to cut the guts out of this quote to have TFW say "I have no ability".

I just want to cut the guts out of this quote to have TFW say "I have no ability".

I'm sure if you go back through my post history you could cut and paste any sentence you like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back